Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's starting to look like most Sept orders for MYLR are being pushed into 1Q22. Of course we all know the MYP's go faster and will land in Nov/Dec for those in a hurry.

As long as we have to wait, I figure we pray for tax rebates and 4680 batteries. It's a longshot on that last one, but it gives us something to speculate about while we watch the bouncing EDD's

Another week by, updates below. We're three weeks in, still no EDD.

Model Y LR, White/Black, 5 seats, 19", no tow hitch (as base as it gets)

Order Date: 9/25 (at local Tesla dealer)
Profile Completed Date: 9/27

EDD As of:

10/4: No EDD
10/8: No EDD
10/14: No EDD

After seeing the flood of EDD’s being pushed from December to January-March I would have been surprised if my own EDD had not moved. I too finally got my new year’s gift of tax rebate from Elon. My EDD moved from December 20-31 to January 23-February 20. Meanwhile, my Tesla wall connector is being installed on the 29th of this month. I am intrigued as to how a technology company of the likes of Tesla that uses ML and AI can’t even estimate a simple thing such as delivery date within a range of a couple of weeks. Frequent change in estimates of 2 months? Just like their poor build quality, their lack of competence in something as simple as calculating delivery dates is just unfathomable. Oh well.

Woohoo! After not having a EDD since ordering 9/15, I woke up to a FAQ email from Tesla and saw an edd of 2/17-3/17.

MYLR, originally white then changed to blue one day after OD, 5 seat, no fsd. NJ based
I am based in NJ having the order date on 09/14. I got the FAQ email too but no EDD. Mine is the base model White. Originally was MSM but changed to White on 09/19. Hopefully my EDD also shows soon.