Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So maybe it was not my speculation of trade in that pushed me, possibly the color. It seems a good chunk of September should be delivered this month and any others in March-end of Q.
Triple speculation lol.... could east coast storms shift deliveries towards the west until the roads clear up. At some point they will want to have all east coast vehicles in transit to get September orders complete.... I am going in circles :). West coast here.

Reactions: Mathnerd103
Have not entered my EDD window Due to text 1 week before to do trade in...then EDD moved.
LosAngeles CA - Looks in line with yours as I ordered a few days later.....+ I have 4 week window still.
MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Interior | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | OD 9/13 | EDD Jan29-Feb26 June11-July9 Feb12-March12

Yeah, that trade-in may shift your EDD. It may shift to an earlier date. Hopefully.

Reactions: Evthusiast
MYLR MSM Black/No FSD/ No Hitch Od 9/3/2021 was delivered today. Absolutely love it So far. Didnt see any quality issues. I was super excited and never looked closely to be frank. Will do so over the next few days. it came with Ryzen Processor, new battery and mud flaps. Skirt PPF was missing. SA said raise it as an issue and they will put it on for me. came with the older version of s/w. made all settings with it, then drove around and updated later on the day. So was able to see the differences. I like the latest version. Floor mats and center console tray and screen protector are the only accessories so far. still getting used to regen breaking.

So from EDDs never changing to two changes within one week! Unfortunately that 2 week window only lasted 3 days (it was nice while it lasted, gave me hope). AVG time to VIN with my filters currently sits at 146 days, which is still two weeks away, so it's back to waiting for me. But I see lots of VINs starting to pop up in September according to the spreadsheet, so at least there's something encouraging there. Thank you as always for those keeping the spreadsheet up to date. I peeked on the Tesla Account page in a slim hope to find a hidden VIN somewhere in there, but nothing yet.

My stats below:

Model Y LR, White/Black, 5 seats, 19", no tow hitch (as base as it gets)
Order Date: 9/25 (at local Tesla dealer. Website EDD during Order Date: April 2022)
Profile Completed Date: 9/27

EDD As of:

10/15: EDD February 02 - February 22 (48 days with this EDD, 20 days since OD)
12/02: EDD February 14 - March 14th (58 days with this EDD, 68 days since OD)
01/29: EDD February 19 - March 5th (3 days with this EDD, 126 days since OD)
02/01: EDD February 20 - March 20th (Ongoing, 129 days since OD)
Is there a good way to update the spreadsheet? I added my initial data through the form but wasn’t sure how to update.

Tomorrow is delivery day, I was expecting it late this week or early next and figured it’d be closer to the latter with the impending storm. I got a text from the carrier that he’ll be here tomorrow midday. It almost doesn’t seem real, too bad I have meetings all afternoon, haha!

In other news I did get confirmation it’s Ryzen and has the heated wiper park feature, VIN range F366xxx. I’ll verify tomorrow and update the new tracker that’s been floating around (and my entry in the OG tracker). I’ll miss reading this thread daily, or maybe that’s some mild form of Stockholm syndrome… idk but it’s been good sharing the generally mind numbing adventures down EDD lane, there are some great folks on these threads.

I’ll try to post the obligatory new baby photo and share the experience over the coming days (assuming it all goes to plan tomorrow, if not there may be some general ranting). Godspeed to you all!

I did. Just for a bike rack. Although the “vertical load” limit of 160lbs has me a little disappointed. Kuat rack and 4 - 29ers puts me over weight.
I bought the after market Tesla Tow. I am going to order the Tesla bike rack. It is expensive but it is "smart" in that the software recognizes it and a single key is used to lock both the Rack and bikes. We have only 2 bikes to go on it.