Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found out my MY was built on Mon. February 7th. The vin showed up on my account on Feb 7th and I got my text message on Tues. Feb. 8th to schedule a delivery. Took delivery on Friday Feb 11th. I completed all necessary paperwork online. There was no paperwork to sign when I picked up my Tesla.
I'm in Los Angeles, for those that would like a timeline for financing purposes.
Where do you find the "built on" date?

I went over it with two delivery checklists (my daughter had one). I have been preparing for build quality issues for several months. I literally could not find one. Thought I found a scratch in the roof glass, nope it was some residue from a sticker. Thought there was dirt on the liner, nope, lint. No panel gaps, no condensation, no rim rash. It was absolutely perfect. Couldn't believe it.View attachment 768353
It looks amazing! Post card picture! 🙌

Reactions: samori01
PC 9/11 mY LR 5 Bu/Ba 19 Tow noFSD
EDD 2/14-28, but that window is almost impossible at this point, so it will probably move Mon/Tue. My money is it gets bumped on the 14th to 3/1-3/10
Well, it did bump out, but only to 2/26-3/2. We get 12-14 days of shipping time in MN, so to hit the _end_ of that, I'd need a VIN between Wed and Fri.

So... I think it's happening, and I'll get a VIN tomorrow or Tuesday.

Looking at the spreadsheet, I think I'm already in 66th percentile time-to-VIN (compared to others with Late Aug/early Sept PC) and will be close to 75% on Tuesday. So... Maybe a little slow, but there are others that are slower.