Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got delivery today of our Model Y... I can finally stop obsessing over this forum. My M3 came with Ryzen, but the MY with Intel, oh well. My wife is happy, so am I. Had some curb rash on one wheel and a few scratches on the hood. Overall in good shape... two tesla's in one week!

IMG_1099.jpg

I saw that when they made the change a while back. Although, they increased the price of the car $1000 then included the MSM color for “free”. So, did they include MSM for free after a price increase? Or did they just start charging $1000 for white too?
Lol, good point! It's surprising that the other colors are all different prices now too, makes me wish I'd gotten black...

Hi everyone,

Long time viewer, first time poster. 9/15/21 OD. The EDD has been bouncing around all that time, changed yesterday to 4/17 - 5/17. Checked this morning and VIN assigned! I'm a F3915XX.

Delivery 2/21 - 2/25 and of course I'm flying out of state for most of those days. I can call or chat with Tesla and talk to anyone, right? I've never spoken to a SA during this process. Need to change from cash to loan, see if I can pickup before I fly out, AMD or Intel.

Guess I’m part of the west coast EOQ push. EDD just changed this morning from 2/19-3/05 to 3-12-3/31. 😩
Same thing happened to me. Changed from 2/16-3/16 to to 3/9-3/31.

This is the second time I've been assigned an EDD that ends on the last day of the quarter. When I pushed the order button on 9/5 my estimated delivery was November. Then December.

I'm getting pretty fed up with Tesla and its sh*t regard for its customers.

Hi everyone,

Long time viewer, first time poster. 9/15/21 OD. The EDD has been bouncing around all that time, changed yesterday to 4/17 - 5/17. Checked this morning and VIN assigned! I'm a F3915XX.

Delivery 2/21 - 2/25 and of course I'm flying out of state for most of those days. I can call or chat with Tesla and talk to anyone, right? I've never spoken to a SA during this process. Need to change from cash to loan, see if I can pickup before I fly out, AMD or Intel.
I have done most of what you are contemplating with Tesla Chat. My SA (I have a name and email) has yet to contact me, although I wrote to her to say "hi". I think other's experience is that most of the time if you can't pick up during the 3 day window you will just get another VIN in a few weeks. Some places will give you grace. I don't know if Tesla Chat will arrange that for you, but they can tell you who your service advisor is and you can try contacting them at the delivery center and ask about delaying.

Cross-posting from WA state thread as Sept order ...

MYLR - MSM | Black | 7 seat | 19" Gemini wheels | Tow | No FSD
Seattle area | Ordered 9/5 | No finance | No trade

EDD had recently been pushed to 2/17 - 3/3. Checked on morning of 2/18 (at least fourth time in EDD window) and as expected my EDD has been pushed. What pissed me off was how much it had been pushed - now 5/14 to 6/11 - 3 month delay. As bad as slip for 'g4indigo' above.

How do you get a 3 month delay after being in EDD window multiple times and SA telling me 3 weeks ago my car was being built first week of Feb? Maybe it will change again and only temporary. This is my third Tesla so know how bad the order experience is, but this is ridiculous. I've been browsing all the in-stock EV2s this morning! Will try to call into Tesla Bellevue showroom this weekend on the off chance they can offer any explanation.

Cross-posting from WA state thread as Sept order ...

MYLR - MSM | Black | 7 seat | 19" Gemini wheels | Tow | No FSD
Seattle area | Ordered 9/5 | No finance | No trade

EDD had recently been pushed to 2/17 - 3/3. Checked on morning of 2/18 (at least fourth time in EDD window) and as expected my EDD has been pushed. What pissed me off was how much it had been pushed - now 5/14 to 6/11 - 3 month delay. As bad as slip for 'g4indigo' above.

How do you get a 3 month delay after being in EDD window multiple times and SA telling me 3 weeks ago my car was being built first week of Feb? Maybe it will change again and only temporary. This is my third Tesla so know how bad the order experience is, but this is ridiculous. I've been browsing all the in-stock EV2s this morning! Will try to call into Tesla Bellevue showroom this weekend on the off chance they can offer any explanation.
We have the same ordering date and current EDD is 24Feb -08 Mar and no vin. went to Edmonton Tesla for situation update but SA couldn’t provide any useful info.