Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross-posting from WA state thread as Sept order ...

MYLR - MSM | Black | 7 seat | 19" Gemini wheels | Tow | No FSD
Seattle area | Ordered 9/5 | No finance | No trade

EDD had recently been pushed to 2/17 - 3/3. Checked on morning of 2/18 (at least fourth time in EDD window) and as expected my EDD has been pushed. What pissed me off was how much it had been pushed - now 5/14 to 6/11 - 3 month delay. As bad as slip for 'g4indigo' above.

How do you get a 3 month delay after being in EDD window multiple times and SA telling me 3 weeks ago my car was being built first week of Feb? Maybe it will change again and only temporary. This is my third Tesla so know how bad the order experience is, but this is ridiculous. I've been browsing all the in-stock EV2s this morning! Will try to call into Tesla Bellevue showroom this weekend on the off chance they can offer any explanation.
Hi Poiu. Sorry about your delay. I ordered a MYLR in MSM on the same day as you. My EDD was pushed back to 3/9-3/31 this morning. Not as bad as your delay but for me it's just the latest in a long line of EDD changes. I would be interested in hearing what you learned. Thanks.

I picked up mine today at Lawrenceville/Princeton, NJ Only 166 days of checking my EDD, I look forward NOT doing that any more!

I didn't do a very extensive check but everything looks really good to me.
It has the new AMD chip, not sure about the 12 volt lithium battery.
Tomorrow I'll look it over more carefully, put on mud flaps, and have some fun driving!
2022-02-19_15.55.08.jpg

Hello all, thought instead of creeping on this forum that I would actually register. OD September 3rd 2021, White\Black MYLR 7 seater with no other options or upgrades. Like many of you, way too many blown EDD dates to list but my current one is today (Feb 19th 2022) - Mar 3rd. I have been assured…cough cough…that I have been assigned to an actual vehicle that is currently in production and once it has been completed barring any production issues (what could go wrong?) that I will promptly be assigned a VIN and then it will be loaded on a truck for Orygun. Confidence is low…but it will get here when it gets here I guess. It’s like being single and hunting for months for a girlfriend/boyfriend and when you give up one finally lands in your lap lol.

Hello all, thought instead of creeping on this forum that I would actually register. OD September 3rd 2021, White\Black MYLR 7 seater with no other options or upgrades. Like many of you, way too many blown EDD dates to list but my current one is today (Feb 19th 2022) - Mar 3rd. I have been assured…cough cough…that I have been assigned to an actual vehicle that is currently in production and once it has been completed barring any production issues (what could go wrong?) that I will promptly be assigned a VIN and then it will be loaded on a truck for Orygun. Confidence is low…but it will get here when it gets here I guess. It’s like being single and hunting for months for a girlfriend/boyfriend and when you give up one finally lands in your lap lol.
You and i have the same order just a day off and yes these EDD dates are all over the place just check out my signature.. but let’s hope we get our MYLR7s get delivered soon 😭

You and i have the same order just a day off and yes these EDD dates are all over the place just check out my signature.. but let’s hope we get our MYLR7s get delivered soon 😭
Yeah I saw your OD as well. I worked for a very small manufacturing plant once and when we had runs we would build a bunch of one type of product to ship out to maximize efficiency. My guess is that is likely what is taking place at Fremont. The probably don’t do the made to order thing like you get at Five Guys. But hey not sure but just a guess. With that being said I would imagine that they would likely want to get the older RN’s out as soon as possible but it will depend on the runs at the plant. Hope we both get it soon as paying $4.09 to fill up my super old gallons per mile minivan is beyond getting tired.

Reactions: carlos916
I picked up mine today at Lawrenceville/Princeton, NJ Only 166 days of checking my EDD, I look forward NOT doing that any more!

I didn't do a very extensive check but everything looks really good to me.
It has the new AMD chip, not sure about the 12 volt lithium battery.
Tomorrow I'll look it over more carefully, put on mud flaps, and have some fun driving!
View attachment 771454
So maybe I’m not the only one who checks the app for EDD first thing everyday 😅
I ordered a MYLR5, Blue/Black, 19’s, no tow or FSD on 9/27 (I’m in Canada), approaching my EDD but I expect it will move on me again.
Your car looks beautiful- I can’t wait to get mine!

Hi everyone,

Long time viewer, first time poster. 9/15/21 OD. The EDD has been bouncing around all that time, changed yesterday to 4/17 - 5/17. Checked this morning and VIN assigned! I'm a F3915XX.

Delivery 2/21 - 2/25 and of course I'm flying out of state for most of those days. I can call or chat with Tesla and talk to anyone, right? I've never spoken to a SA during this process. Need to change from cash to loan, see if I can pickup before I fly out, AMD or Intel.
Confirmed AMD from a SA
Black with white interior
5 seater LR with tow package

Reactions: Mathnerd103
Hi Poiu. Sorry about your delay. I ordered a MYLR in MSM on the same day as you. My EDD was pushed back to 3/9-3/31 this morning. Not as bad as your delay but for me it's just the latest in a long line of EDD changes. I would be interested in hearing what you learned. Thanks.
Hi; I did make it to Bellevue SC and asked if they had more info. They said they had no further info than i did and just keep checking my account! They hate the EDD algorithm and rollercoaster almost as much as we do, as they constantly get complaints and are dealing with upset customers.

Reactions: Tesraki
Hi; I did make it to Bellevue SC and asked if they had more info. They said they had no further info than i did and just keep checking my account! They hate the EDD algorithm and rollercoaster almost as much as we do, as they constantly get complaints and are dealing with upset customers.
Thanks! Good to know even Tesla employees hate this delivery process as much as many of us.