Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am new here. Just want to thank this thread as it is the only thing making sane now. My husband is no longer interested in my conspiracy/prediction/complaints....

OD: 9/28 MYLR Blue exterior and white interior, no tow, no hitch, no full self-driving.
EDD was Jan 19 - Feb 11 --> Feb 22 - March 22 -->May 16 - June 13 -->April 26 - May 24(current, updated on Feb 26)
Let's wait together, at least Tesla doesn't increase the price. RIVIAN just increased price for reservations.

We need to start a 6-month support group and buy each other drinks...every time someone pops into one of the other threads and has a post September OD and has been assigned a VIN we all get to chug.... wait do you think there's enough alcohol for that? :p😞
I will be hitting 8 months anniversary in 9 days, i will take 2 chugs for every vin assignment 🤡

We need to start a 6-month support group and buy each other drinks...every time someone pops into one of the other threads and has a post September OD and has been assigned a VIN we all get to chug.... wait do you think there's enough alcohol for that? :p😞
I sold my old car too early and offices are just opened. I have no car for months...
Then, my friend give me a car as a gift. A 22 years "new" Volvo, still running strong!

Attachments

• IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3092.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3130.jpg
    IMG_3130.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 67
I sold my old car too early and offices are just opened. I have no car for months...
Then, my friend give me a car as a gift. A 22 years "new" Volvo, still running strong!
I love this!!! Today was delivery day for us, love the car so so much but looking at my 2011 Volvo parked on the street makes me a little sad. It's running strong with 112k miles and I think we'll keep it for a while.

For the rest of you, hold tight, your day will come - I didn't think ours would but we made it! We have Intel, so I feel like we got someone else's rejection but am super happy with the car and so excited to be done with gas!! If you need me I'll be opening and closing the trunk with my phone, it's my favorite feature :)

PC 9/11, blue/black mY-LR-5 noFSD +Tow.

I got my delivery yesterday 3/1 (171 days)! It's a bit muddy here, so I took a gallon of windshield washer fluid and a set of floor mats to delivery, so I had mats in the car before stepping in :) .The car is beautiful! Passenger front door is about 2mm proud of the passenger rear door at the bottom end (but perfectly lined-up at the top). The gap in front of both front doors is a bit wide, but even (and at least there's no chance of rubbing). There's an imperfection in the paint at a corner of a panel, but you can't see it beyond 3 feet. No problems with the interior or wheels.

It has the Ryzen chip; and front mud flaps, but no PPF. The Y drives beautifully... even better than I remember from the test drive. The seats are really comfortable :) . I have trouble finding things like the side mirrors within the menus while stopped at a light, so am using voice commands more than expected. Turn signal is taking a bit of getting-used-to.

Already got some Blizzak tires on, because I'm headed for snow country.. I used a set of 18" 2013 Ford Mustang GT wheels, so for the next six weeks or so, I have a unique Tesla with the ponies on it. 45thParallel, I'm in the metro if you want a test drive on 18" wheels! (but they're snow tires, so not good cornering)

I got my delivery yesterday 3/1 (171 days)! It's a bit muddy here, so I took a gallon of windshield washer fluid and a set of floor mats to delivery, so I had mats in the car before stepping in :) .The car is beautiful! Passenger front door is about 2mm proud of the passenger rear door at the bottom end (but perfectly lined-up at the top). The gap in front of both front doors is a bit wide, but even (and at least there's no chance of rubbing). There's an imperfection in the paint at a corner of a panel, but you can't see it beyond 3 feet. No problems with the interior or wheels.

It has the Ryzen chip; and front mud flaps, but no PPF. The Y drives beautifully... even better than I remember from the test drive. The seats are really comfortable :) . I have trouble finding things like the side mirrors within the menus while stopped at a light, so am using voice commands more than expected. Turn signal is taking a bit of getting-used-to.

Already got some Blizzak tires on, because I'm headed for snow country.. I used a set of 18" 2013 Ford Mustang GT wheels, so for the next six weeks or so, I have a unique Tesla with the ponies on it. 45thParallel, I'm in the metro if you want a test drive on 18" wheels! (but they're snow tires, so not good cornering)
I just logged into this forum by chance, and saw your message! I will certainly take up your offer with the all seasons tires in Spring/summer. I find the 19” ride a bit bumpy compared to my Lexus 450 Rxh. But please post in our Tesla Facebook group a photo of your Tesla with 18” wheels.

My September order just got delayed again too. Order date: 9/20/21. EDD was March 2-30, then today is changed to April 21-May 19. Maybe they are revamping the assembly line for 4680s, or maybe more people order Performance models than expected. If they are changing the assembly line, that could result in huge delays. The Model S refresh delayed deliveries 6 months to a year.

We sold my wife's 2016 Model S in September when we placed the order. At the time the EDD was January, and we thought we could get by with just one car for that time. Now it's proving harder than expected, putting a lot of miles on my 2018 Model 3.

Reactions: Antonius138
I love this!!! Today was delivery day for us, love the car so so much but looking at my 2011 Volvo parked on the street makes me a little sad. It's running strong with 112k miles and I think we'll keep it for a while.

For the rest of you, hold tight, your day will come - I didn't think ours would but we made it! We have Intel, so I feel like we got someone else's rejection but am super happy with the car and so excited to be done with gas!! If you need me I'll be opening and closing the trunk with my phone, it's my favorite feature :)

@monkee88 and @specialgreen you both forgot to pay the picture tax....we are waiting

Picked up my Batmobile today! Delivery went smooth. Panel gaps were fine but not perfect. Small parts of car with tape residue but that's fine. A very small minor scratch on fender but it's fine, sure a lil wax will fix it. A little dent on door that I'm on the fence about requesting service. Some say get it fixed, some say don't bother and avoid the chance of tesla ruining it even more... hmmm what to do!!!??

Attachments

• 20220303_123357.jpg
    20220303_123357.jpg
    645.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220303_134743.jpg
    20220303_134743.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20220303_123437.jpg
    20220303_123437.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 51
My September order just got delayed again too. Order date: 9/20/21. EDD was March 2-30, then today is changed to April 21-May 19. Maybe they are revamping the assembly line for 4680s, or maybe more people order Performance models than expected. If they are changing the assembly line, that could result in huge delays. The Model S refresh delayed deliveries 6 months to a year.

We sold my wife's 2016 Model S in September when we placed the order. At the time the EDD was January, and we thought we could get by with just one car for that time. Now it's proving harder than expected, putting a lot of miles on my 2018 Model 3.
I'm in the same boat as you. My EDD tightened to a 10-day window twice, once for delivery end Jan and again for deliver late Feb. I sold my second vehicle a couple months ago anticipating delivery, but now the EDD got pushed back all the way to 4/23-5/21! My wife and I have been sharing my M3 since then and its not as easy as I thought it'd be having only one car between the both of us with 3 kids that's for sure.