Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Batmobile today! Delivery went smooth. Panel gaps were fine but not perfect. Small parts of car with tape residue but that's fine. A very small minor scratch on fender but it's fine, sure a lil wax will fix it. A little dent on door that I'm on the fence about requesting service. Some say get it fixed, some say don't bother and avoid the chance of tesla ruining it even more... hmmm what to do!!!??
Update.
I decided not to mess with it since it was a small dent. I just dropped it off to get xpel stealth ppf and that will hide it better. Confirming that I got the Amd, heated wipers, no rear dual pane.
Anywho, excited to get my car back. Only had it for 3 and a half hours from delivery to the shop for ppf amd tint. Hope to see my Batmobile soon

Finally took delivery of my MLYR7 today and im excited to confirm that the car has no major issues, gaps or damage! One rear taillight miss aligned and the frunk just a tad bit but nothing to cry about.. interior had some hand prints on the headliner which was cleaned before taking off.. i do have the updated AMD with the lithium battery!! Already have my ppf and tint appointment set and cant wait to plan some trips after 🥳 hope you all get vins soon!

View attachment 774304
Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

Update.
I decided not to mess with it since it was a small dent. I just dropped it off to get xpel stealth ppf and that will hide it better. Confirming that I got the Amd, heated wipers, no rear dual pane.
Anywho, excited to get my car back. Only had it for 3 and a half hours from delivery to the shop for ppf amd tint. Hope to see my Batmobile soon
I know I said it before, but just to reiterate: you are going to love the Stealth....

Reactions: Mathnerd103
Delivery Date assigned! We didn't even get a choice, I just noticed that it just "appeared". Which weekend works well for us anyhow.

Updates on my end. I am at the Tesla Service center and they looked up my model Y. The SA said “it’s intel. For sure because there’s no Ryzens coming in 2022

After going 2 for 2 showing him Model Ys with AMD on the showroom floor he started going after my car more seriously to confirm. I’ll share my updates as soon as I have it.

My stats below:

Model Y LR, White/Black, 5 seats, 19", no tow hitch (as base as it gets)
Order Date: 9/25/21
Profile Completed Date: 9/27/21

Timeline:

09/25: Order Made at local Tesla dealer. (Website EDD during Order Date: April 2022)
10/15: EDD February 02 - February 22 (48 days with this EDD, 20 days since OD)
12/02: EDD February 14 - March 14th (58 days with this EDD, 68 days since OD)
01/29: EDD February 19 - March 5th (3 days with this EDD, 126 days since OD)
02/01: EDD February 20 - March 20th (3 days with this EDD, 129 days since OD)
02/04: EDD February 24 - March 10th (17 days with this EDD, 132 days since OD)
02/11: Received Trade in Text (139 days since OD)
02/21: EDD March 11 - March 25th (17 days with this EDD, 153 days since OD)
02/27: Received VIN NF389xxx (155 days since OD)
02/27: EDD March 17 - March 21st (4 days with this EDD, 159 days since OD)
03/03: EDD March 19th - Delivery Date confirmed (Current)

Well, it's my 6-month anniversary today and all I got is a lousy EDD that will likely change and put me into June jail with the rest of you...😒
Happy 6mo Anniversary of your order! Now if we could only convince Tesla to give anyone who has to wait longer than 6 months a free month of Full Self Driving for every week over 6 months you would be set!!!

Confirmed via text that it’s the AMD for my car, NF389xxx

Build date 02/26/22

F36E2F37-1594-429C-A2F1-0E4BAC025A13.jpeg

so sad i feel like this thread is slowing down. Maybe due to our fellow mates getting their deliveries (freakin' awesome!), however, where's my late September orders at!? I ordered 9/28 and my EDD is 4/3 - 5/1 and I'm still waiting for it to change back :(((((((
OD 9/23 MYLR MSM 19” BLK interior
April 16 - May 14 Jail

Hope I get a VIN soon!