Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully only a June Jail until you are moved up.
I would hope so, but those are usually just the month. And I think June jail is gone, n ow replaced with September Jail. Trip to DC was a waste, as I posted in Aug thread, no help at all. Manager wouldn't even come out of back, they said he was on the phone, and because they were shorthanded today, he was working deliveries. But they would give him my info to prioritize. Good news was, there and back and time inside was only a waste of 1hr of my day.

Reactions: DrGriz
Day 172 for me. Current EDD is 3/13 - 3/31. For those trying to make sense of the delivery timelines, it's not worth it. There is no logic to it. I have been without my car since early December when the lease on my car expired. I've had 2 week EDD's since February that change on the second day within the window.

Happy Friday everyone!!!
Just an update since this is my first time checking the chat today and the late September's are still here 😁

OD: 9/28
Profile complete: 10/6
Current EDD holding for 2 weeks: April 18- May 16

Hoping I get a March EDD this weekend. At least I try to tell myself that. 🤣

Reactions: HopefulCali
The number of VINs reported has been going down here, but on the other hand, I stopped by the dealer on Thursday and I can tell you: it was packed with cars. I couldn't find a place to park (had to walk from the adjacent lot)

1646475880575.png