Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla Customer Service Experience:
  • 3/1: I call them asking for an update. I let them know i placed the order on 7/11. The agent acknowledges something is wrong with the order and has emailed my SA and his manager to look into this. Either one of them should reach out to me by EOD or next morning at max.
  • 3/2: No one reaches out to me. I call them back again, this time the agent say he has filed an enquiry with the internal team, and i should see my EDD change in next 2 days. I should callback if either no one reaches out to me or EDD doesn't change.
  • 3/4: EDD didn't change and no one reached out to me. I call the tesla call center again, this time the agent says she has created a new enquiry to escalate the issue, i should hear back by early next week.
  • 3/8: Crickets... EDD didn't change, no one reached out to me.

During this time period, i tried calling my SA multiple times, he has been ghosting me.

Overall customer experience -20/10.

My Tesla's Customer Service Experience:
  • 3/1: I call them asking for an update. I let them know i placed the order on 7/11. The agent acknowledges something is wrong with the order and has emailed my SA and his manager to look into this. Either one of them should reach out to me by EOD or next morning at max.
  • 3/2: No one reaches out to me. I call them back again, this time the agent say he has filed an enquiry with the internal team, and i should see my EDD change in next 2 days. I should callback if either no one reaches out to me or EDD doesn't change.
  • 3/4: EDD didn't change and no one reached out to me. I call the tesla call center again, this time the agent says she has created a new eniqyry to escalate the issue, i should hear back by early next week.

During this time period, i tried calling my SA multiple times, he has been ghosting me.

My SA told me until a VIN is assigned, they can't see anything and Manager can't either. At least you got more action out of the Call Center then I did.

• 3/4: EDD didn't change and no one reached out to me. I call the tesla call center again, this time the agent says she has created a new enquiry to escalate the issue, i should hear back by early next week.

That sucks and should not be that way at all…sorry man! You should be at the front of the line for real

Something is definitely wrong with your order. This is ridiculous. You should not feel shy about calling. Also, if you are on Twitter, fire a few salvos at Tesla and Elon. Make some noise. It may or may not help, but this just isn't right. Maybe keep trying the call center, and ask to escalate to someone with authority.

Do you have a delivery center near you? Maybe in person would work better. You shouldn't have to, but, it might be worth a shot. Sorry you are being mistreated.

Also, if you are on Twitter, fire a few salvos at Tesla and Elon. Make some noise
This feels like the only way forward.

Do you have a delivery center near you? Maybe in person would work better. You shouldn't have to, but, it might be worth a shot. Sorry you are being mistreated.

The delivery center i was initially assigned to shutdown. Now i have no clue which center i am currently assigned to. I will ask the call center agent in next followup.

Reactions: Tesraki
This feels like the only way forward.

The delivery center i was initially assigned to shutdown. Now i have no clue which center i am currently assigned to. I will ask the call center agent in next followup.
When placed an order, I received a text from the main number (510)369-1556. May be sending a text to this number will help get you an answer. When my assigned DC closed, my EDD went into a June date (back in November 21). I read about it from this forum and texted the number to change to another DC and they gave me another DC. I hope you get your car soon.

Reactions: night_fury
Anyone else feel like Tesla is being aggressive with their 6 month order window currently? Maybe the current order for August with add one or December with no add ons is accurate because Texas will be up, but I feel like a lot of us just had our dates moved and the website still shows an august date for new orders…. Thoughts? Are you all thinking our April, May, June dates will switch back to end of march or April as soon as Texas starts pumping it out?