Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just updated my config to blue using the instructions in the “edit existing reservation” thread on Sunday. Got to keep my old pricing.

Switching from white to blue and adding tow has had zero impact to my EDD haha.

Thankful it didn’t bump me back, but I had a fantasy that giving Tesla an extra 2k might bump up the EDD at least a little.
Seriously? I had NO IDEA we could make changes without changing the pricing! I really wanted to change my seats to white, but the price of the car increased by $1k on the day I intended to do it and I was too cheap pull the trigger.

Reactions: Blueswoosh248
191 days later it has arrived, looks perfect and got AMD Ryzen after rejecting the first Atom build back in mid Feb.

Car was driven directly to my house and I had a chance to look inside before accepting.

IMG_7713-2.jpg

IMG_7711-2.jpg

191 days later it has arrived, looks perfect and got AMD Ryzen after rejecting the first Atom build back in mid Feb.

Car was driven directly to my house and I had a chance to look inside before accepting.

View attachment 784584
View attachment 784585
Woohoo! Congrats!!

Did they wait for you to come and accept the delivery or you caught them when they came to deliver?

Whats the overall process for the home delivery?

Woohoo! Congrats!!

Did they wait for you to come and accept the delivery or you caught them when they came to deliver?

Whats the overall process for the home delivery?
Somebody will call when they are on the way, I caught them when they came to deliver b/c the entrance so my garage is well before the front door of the building.

Driver hoped out, I got to inspect, I signed on their iPhone, accepted delivery on my iPhone and then drove it into the garage, driver calls uber and goes back to central location in city they trucked cars to

Last edited:
After a five-and-a-half-month wait, we picked up Kahurangi today. The name is Maori for deep blue, and it's also one of the more beautiful national parks in my native New Zealand.

View attachment 773114

The process was a little less smooth than we hoped (the car needed firmware updates as it wouldn't initially unlock), but after an hour of the tech people doing stuff to it out the back, it returned all good to go. Quality looks really sound, and we had a really great trip home in 8-10F temps. It's sort of unreal to finally have it sitting in the garage. I need to figure out how best to clean it (Minnesota winters leave cars looking like mobile cakes of mud) and I need a flat tire kit, but other than that, I'm just delighted to finally have it! Love it so far. Kids fell asleep on the way home, giving my wife and I a chance to enjoy the quiet...

View attachment 773115

Hope everyone still waiting on a September order gets theirs soon!
Congratulations on receiving your Tesla. Nice car name and stunning color! I would have changed the color if not for Tesla not charging new base price if there is a change in configuration. I got my Tesla more than 2 months back. I have not visited this thread for many weeks. Nice to see the September OD's getting cleared. I love my Tesla. With the huge increase in price since September, I doubt I would have purchased a Tesla. The ride is a bit stiff and bumpy compared to our 2 Lexus SUV's, one of which we traded in. We are going to retain our 2020 Lexus Hybrid SUV for the winter and for rides to places with no Super chargers. I see you chose black colored seats. I am afraid of taking my Tesla with white seats to visit my grandchildren. They sneak in their crayons into their parent's cars! I am not going to take a risk with my sweet devils. BTW, there is a MN Tesla club Facebook group. You can join it. There are tons of tips coming from other owners of Tesla who have owned their Tesla for many years.

Reactions: Tararua and BGOwner
Yah, sure, you bet. Here's "Blue Moo" with chunky Blizzaks on 8x18" Mustang wheels... the fear of curb rash has no power over me! :)

View attachment 777213
Where did you get your wheel/tire set? I did not enjoy my Tesla with the 19" stock tires in my MYLR. During heavier snow fall I used our other car (Lexus SUV). I am planning to change over to 18"this summer. Did your range go down? Does you odometer overestimate the miles driven and hence speed?

Welp congrats west coast people on getting your cars. I really want to be happy for you but this is seriously some BS. East coast has barely seen any MYLR deliveries in 6 months. As I approach my 6 month anniversary (March 28) and my EDD has been pushed out for the ten millionth time.... I can only have a glimpse of hope that Giga TX got approval today to open April 7th.

I can almost guarantee the MYs sitting in the lit are for the employees.

I am so over this. I got on board with Tesla because I truly stood behind making this energy thing a better place for for future generations. But these deliveries are starting to show me that it is nothing but a numbers game which relates to money and that makes me sad.

I will continue to wait for my car because it is the best thing to do for the environment but I am not happy about the process at all.

Welp congrats west coast people on getting your cars. I really want to be happy for you but this is seriously some BS. East coast has barely seen any MYLR deliveries in 6 months. As I approach my 6 month anniversary (March 28) and my EDD has been pushed out for the ten millionth time.... I can only have a glimpse of hope that Giga TX got approval today to open April 7th.

I can almost guarantee the MYs sitting in the lit are for the employees.

I am so over this. I got on board with Tesla because I truly stood behind making this energy thing a better place for for future generations. But these deliveries are starting to show me that it is nothing but a numbers game which relates to money and that makes me sad.

I will continue to wait for my car because it is the best thing to do for the environment but I am not happy about the process at all.
I’m already 6 months also, west coast, no Tesla, they kept bumping me off. MYLR, MSM/Blk interior 19”, no other upgrades.
Waiting just sucks! OD 9/21/21, EDD 3/31-4/14