Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm I called Tesla and they told me only orders after November 1st are able to edit and retain prices of dates from order. So confusing, want to upgrade to MYP but also don’t want to risk it lol
Decided to go in to a Tesla center and yeah they confirmed I can change my order with prices reflecting the OD.

Now I gotta decide if it’s worth going from 56k to 61k lol

Decided to go in to a Tesla center and yeah they confirmed I can change my order with prices reflecting the OD.

Now I gotta decide if it’s worth going from 56k to 61k lol

The only thing I struggled with were those tires . I love the rims on the 21" but I hate the 21" tires . I hate the Hudcaps on the 19" but I love the 19" tires.

Going to 20" means a $2k upgrade + getting the AB another $2k so I was closer to the MYP price and I get the brakes , spoiler and those headlights.

The only thing I struggled with were those tires . I love the rims on the 21" but I hate the 21" tires . I hate the Hudcaps on the 19" but I love the 19" tires.

Going to 20" means a $2k upgrade + getting the AB another $2k so I was closer to the MYP price and I get the brakes , spoiler and those headlights.
Remove the rims on the 19”. Lowers range but looks better

I’m at 57k with the inductions and MSM. Moving up to P would be 63 with MSM. (Rounding up)

If I do go AB that will put me 4K away from model P price. Hmmm hard choices

I’m at 57k with the inductions and MSM. Moving up to P would be 63 with MSM. (Rounding up)

If I do go AB that will put me 4K away from model P price. Hmmm hard choices
I also have the AB rims, and my current Estimated Delivery: August 01 - September 26
OD: 9/13/21 :(

If I could guarantee in the next month going to MYP I'd be more willing, but my original EDD was Feb 2022.

It is +5k + tax for me to go MYP

Damnn. That’s a little annoying, but honestly I can’t complain, I'm glad we atleast got VINS assigned. I have a feeling everything will fall into place by the weekend. Even gonna go as far as saying we will get assigned a day tomorrow 🤞🏽
Like @Shinster 's SA said, our car will be out of the factory tomorrow. So expect a call from DC to schedule. 😁

I wonder what’s going on with our Southern California orders. I got my VIN on Monday, and I tried to call for them to 100% verify that my build has AMD and LiIon 12v. They said that the car hasn’t been built yet so they can’t confirm those. They don’t know when it’s scheduled for production. My EDD window starts tomorrow, so guessing it won’t be then, but was hoping to take delivery this weekend.

I wonder what’s going on with our Southern California orders. I got my VIN on Monday, and I tried to call for them to 100% verify that my build has AMD and LiIon 12v. They said that the car hasn’t been built yet so they can’t confirm those. They don’t know when it’s scheduled for production. My EDD window starts tomorrow, so guessing it won’t be then, but was hoping to take delivery this weekend.
I ended up passing on a vin because it was so quick. Text to accept Friday, vin saturday with pick up tues to Thursday the following week. I didn’t have enough time to get financing together so I passed. I’m in NorCal, so maybe that’s just how it works around here? Although socal is not that much further from the fremont factory..

I ended up passing on a vin because it was so quick. Text to accept Friday, vin saturday with pick up tues to Thursday the following week. I didn’t have enough time to get financing together so I passed. I’m in NorCal, so maybe that’s just how it works around here? Although socal is not that much further from the fremont factory..
Yeah I’ve heard that they are pumping the cars out quickly and people are scheduling delivery right as they come out of the factory. The only thing I can think of is that they might have a trucker shortage making the drive to Southern California.

Reactions: Lccjblu