Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish someone had posted this 10 pages back to summarize what I spent the last half-hour reading. Would have saved me a bunch of time, lol. I've long been at the "If you don't have expectations, you can't be disappointed" stage for a long time. I frequently forget I even ordered it. 6.5 months and counting...

1648081618004.png

With a bit of...

1648081661246.png

Last edited:
The only thing I struggled with were those tires . I love the rims on the 21" but I hate the 21" tires . I hate the Hudcaps on the 19" but I love the 19" tires.

Going to 20" means a $2k upgrade + getting the AB another $2k so I was closer to the MYP price and I get the brakes , spoiler and those headlights.
You can get different hubcaps for $200 - $500. That's my plan, although in person the hubcaps aren't as bad as you might think.

I got VIN on Monday and no one has contacted me after.

If I can make modifications I’m tempted to change to a performance. Or change my car to black. Since I’m going to PPF the whole car, black is not a problem haha

Once you have a vin you can't make any changes . You would need to reject the vin and then try to make the changes before they issue you another, or have you SA do it for you.

You can get different hubcaps for $200 - $500. That's my plan, although in person the hubcaps aren't as bad as you might think.

Its more like having hudcaps at all. I haven't had a car that had hudcaps in over 30 years. I could take them off, they aren't bad looking with them off but I don't care for work arounds...

So the ONLY light at the end of the tunnel for the East coast is giga TX opens in 2 weeks!

There is a Tesla that was assigned a VIN but it is just a test vehicle. There were 3 more truckloads that left today. Nobody knows where these MYs are going.

All I have to say is I BETTER have a VIN assigned on April 7th if they are going to be handing out Teslas to people at Gigafest TX.