Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally I've been in a 1 month, 3 weeks, 14 days, 12 days, 10 days, 8 days, and even 3 days. All to get pushed out. Currently in another window starting today, got a text today from Tesla's (510) #, "We apologize that your vehicle is no longer going to be built in March, but we will prioritize you for a April build", guessing by tomorrow I'll get a new EDD again, pushed out.

It's nice to be hopeful though! Better to see the glass half full than empty. They can either surprise you or make you sad. Haha
Wow that is crazy! Also, the situation where you can get a VIN and then have it taken away.
At least you get texts I guess. I don't ever hear from my SA.
We will see 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not to tamper your excitement, but i've entered a two week window 4 times, even a 1 week window once! I have a feeling that after EOQ, they're going to do whatever necessary updates they need to do for Fremont, and continue production in a standard manner. All the MYP insta-vin's will probably no longer be prioritized given that EOQ rush for financial numbers becomes less of a worry.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Guys thank you for all the info!!! I am just so excited to finally get my first 2 week window EVER and be on the East coast which is very rare especially so close to EOQ.

I did add FSD so I have a feeling there is something to that too.

We will see what happens 🙏🙏

In the mean time look how many white MYLRs there are at Giga Texas!!!!

MYLR White ext./Black int. Black induction wheels, FSD!!!

I know one of those is my babies!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-184549_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-184549_YouTube.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20220330-184505_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-184505_YouTube.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 46
It is end of Quarter so all the showrooms will be selling their cars and they are being replenished so my bet is all these cars are going to showrooms in the east
Just so you know they don't have showrooms in Florida at least in Tampa, FL 🤣🤣🤣

Unlike the west coast or anywhere else in the world..... Florida is the ONLY state that does not offer test drives or sell Teslas from an actual dealer.

Suprise!! I have never driven, sat in, or even touched a Tesla. My delivery date will be the first time EVER!

Reactions: DrGriz
Meet my MYP, born 03/26/22, no more MYLR for us.
View attachment 788166
They literally have 100s of Tesla, once someone picks up, another Tesla is put at the parking lot. Lots of X and S orders from last year, MYP, rare Red colors, not much of MYLR. All the cars they have already sold. You will see happy and smiling faces at the lot. There must be 5-6 new owners picking up their Tesla every hour, maybe more.
Good luck to everyone, you will love your Tesla 😊

Reactions: Jdizzl11

Unlike the west coast or anywhere else in the world..... Florida is the ONLY state that does not offer test drives or sell Teslas from an actual dealer.

Suprise!! I have never driven, sat in, or even touched a Tesla. My delivery date will be the first time EVER!
Luckily Tampa does not represent all of Florida ... I'm in florida on the east coast and you can testdrive one.

Normally you can just call and make an apointment to testdrive ( if they didn't just sell all their show cars) otherwise they have events all the time.

Join us for a Touchless Test Drive at Tesla Merritt Island

I've taken test drives from both the service center and the other showroom in Orlando, so it must just be a Tampa thing.

Reactions: cyber2077

We have a Tesla Sales/Service/Delivery center here in Ft. Myers. Cars in showroom and available for test drives.

Guys thank you for all the info!!! I am just so excited to finally get my first 2 week window EVER and be on the East coast which is very rare especially so close to EOQ.

I did add FSD so I have a feeling there is something to that too.

We will see what happens 🙏🙏

In the mean time look how many white MYLRs there are at Giga Texas!!!!

MYLR White ext./Black int. Black induction wheels, FSD!!!

I know one of those is my babies!!!!!
Those aren’t MYLR.

I have no words. Pushed out to Sep 9 - Nov 4. WTFFFFFF

MYLR, White/Black, 19", 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10: June
EDD11: July 23 - Aug 20
EDD12 (current): Sep 9 -Nov 4
Yeah, WTF??? I am out here in Vegas too, ordered 9/27/2021. Basic MYLR white, no FSD. Paying cash, no trade in. Just got my 10th EDD, went from 4/14-5/12 out to current 6/13-7/25. I am getting pushed further and further out over time the last few months. Folks are upgrading so that must have a lot to do with it. I did see a couple posts of people ordering FSD and than canceling FSD after getting VIN # just a few days before pick up. So basically these folks are cutting to the front of the line and then bragging about it! Fortunately my wife still has her 17 year old Toyota to drive for now, but I seriously think she may need it well into 2023 the way this is going!