Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol can’t believe we don’t have our cars even after getting VIN assigned. When does this end?
Agent told me my car is at the delivery center waiting to pass final inspection before I can schedule a delivery. My SA stopped responding after my down payment cleared. Lol
I’m the same boat, got my vin on Monday and was told they’re waiting for it to be delivered from factory and then it’ll be another few days for the inspection.

Selling my car Saturday morning so hopefully the Tesla comes in sometime between now and next week.

Reactions: gaurilla
My EDD window just changed today from 5 july-16 Aug. to 14 May-26 May. A hopeful sign that I may actually get a MY-LR soon. After all I've only been waiting 7 months already (LOL).
That is less than 2 week window. You will deff receive VIN in few days for sure. I say this because lots of people who had window less than 2 weeks did receive their VIN. What is your build btw?

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Who did you call to get this info? Service center or a different number?
It was the centralized number (888) 518-3752. Just asked for my order number and said the car was on it's way and will arrive this weekend. She actually told me it should be ready for pickup on Monday and someone should reach out in the next couple days... still haven't received a text or call from Mt. Kisco

It was the centralized number (888) 518-3752. Just asked for my order number and said the car was on it's way and will arrive this weekend. She actually told me it should be ready for pickup on Monday and someone should reach out in the next couple days... still haven't received a text or call from Mt. Kisco

Strange that they haven't reached out to you to schedule a delivery date with you being so close to delivery. I got a text about a week ago with 3 day option of 5/5, 5/6, 5/7. I selected 5/7.

However, I just texted them to see if my car is still expected to arrive on time and he said he can't see that information. Will only know when it actually arrives.

My concern is there is some kind of delay that will mess everything up that I am planning. Mt. Kisco is 4 hours away from me and I need to rent a car to get there. I also want to sell my current car to Carvana before I go, just to make sure the Carvana offer holds. Because if it doesn't I just assume to trade my car in and not deal with a rental. In addition, my plan is to go to NYC the day before and catch a Yankee game with my son...which obviously means hotel reservations and game tickets.

It's like I am juggling 5 things at once and it all hinders on not being any delays (or even arriving early) with my delivery. I will give that number a call to see if they can provide me with anymore insight.

Reactions: MemoY
Strange that they haven't reached out to you to schedule a delivery date with you being so close to delivery. I got a text about a week ago with 3 day option of 5/5, 5/6, 5/7. I selected 5/7.

However, I just texted them to see if my car is still expected to arrive on time and he said he can't see that information. Will only know when it actually arrives.

My concern is there is some kind of delay that will mess everything up that I am planning. Mt. Kisco is 4 hours away from me and I need to rent a car to get there. I also want to sell my current car to Carvana before I go, just to make sure the Carvana offer holds. Because if it doesn't I just assume to trade my car in and not deal with a rental. In addition, my plan is to go to NYC the day before and catch a Yankee game with my son...which obviously means hotel reservations and game tickets.

It's like I am juggling 5 things at once and it all hinders on not being any delays (or even arriving early) with my delivery. I will give that number a call to see if they can provide me with anymore insight.
Right? But with the inconsistencies all around, I wouldn't doubt it... just like how me and @aguzzi17 got that call from Mt. Kisco a couple weeks back and others didn't.

Wow, that is a lot of coordination on your end, as well as insurance start dates, finance closing dates etc.

Sure, give them a call and see if you can pull any other information out of them. You got a VIN 3 days before me, so shouldn't your car be there already..

Reactions: aguzzi17