Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with Tesla Support. My MYLR (F423xxx) is one of the vehicles missing the part. It's in NJ at the destination, just waiting on the retro-fit. They have no timeline on when the part is due from the factory, which is a huge issue in my book. Hopefully just a week or two of waiting, but we will see. I sold my car when my date moved up last week, so slightly unfortunate.
in the same boat, sold my wifes car when they told me hers would be it the SC today, found out today its on a rail car somewhere, might be in early next week, no clear date when it will arrive.

Just got off the phone with Tesla Support. My MYLR (F423xxx) is one of the vehicles missing the part. It's in NJ at the destination, just waiting on the retro-fit. They have no timeline on when the part is due from the factory, which is a huge issue in my book. Hopefully just a week or two of waiting, but we will see. I sold my car when my date moved up last week, so slightly unfortunate.

in the same boat, sold my wifes car when they told me hers would be it the SC today, found out today its on a rail car somewhere, might be in early next week, no clear date when it will arrive.

Do either of you guys have delivery scheduled or are they not sending out the delivery text because of the part. I am hoping the fact that I was able to schedule delivery means that I won't be impacted by the missing part issue.

Do either of you guys have delivery scheduled or are they not sending out the delivery text because of the part. I am hoping the fact that I was able to schedule delivery means that I won't be impacted by the missing part issue.
Apparently it doesn't matter. I see them scheduling people then pushing back delivery dates. I personally didn't have a delivery text. But a 5/3 - 5/7 initial window that just keeps moving back day by day. F422-F424 seems to be the VINs affected based on what I've been seeing in this thread.

For anyone that didn't receive the delivery text.... all they send you is a link to schedule delivery. Try the link and see if you can schedule your pick up. There's a good chance they need to pre set the 3 possible pick up dates in the back end for you to choose from but give it a try.

"Tesla SSO - Sign In"

EDIT: the url is being rerouted to the sign in page. Try typing it in........ tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx

For anyone that didn't receive the delivery text.... all they send you is a link to schedule delivery. Try the link and see if you can schedule your pick up. There's a good chance they need to pre set the 3 possible pick up dates in the back end for you to choose from but give it a try.

"Tesla SSO - Sign In"

EDIT: the url is being rerouted to the sign in page. Try typing it in........ tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx
No luck for me

Need help. At the last moment I decided to trade-in 2006 MB C230. I went to CarMax and I send trade-in request to Tesla as well.
Surprisingly they both came with same amount. Is there any advantage to leave it with Tesla over the CarMax which is actually not to far from Tesla anyway.
Sales tax I'm your state ? They don't include the sales tax amount from your trade in!

Where is my FXXX Model Y Elon

Attachments

• v2-8d42708a8058f44cb403e1981a7eeb39_b.gif
    v2-8d42708a8058f44cb403e1981a7eeb39_b.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • Funny
Reactions: BuddhaTacoma
VIN 4/25. 4/30 update waiting for parts. 5/3 told the car and the parts were on the lot, they just couldn't make the delivery. Today 5/6, they offered next Tuesday 5/10, but we're traveling then. Delivery then scheduled for 5/16. Disappointed that they had to wait so long to make the delivery. As a Tesla owner since 2016, it seems like they're really letting demand drive the company and completely forgoing customer service. It would be so easy for a rep to say, "I see this is taking a really long time, we're really sorry, we're trying our best." Customer service 101 is utterly absent. It's almost the opposite, as the attitude seems to be "quit bugging us, we don't care". Hopefully Ford can get their EVs online and Rivian can get going. Once there is some more diversity in the field maybe customer service can be a priority again (not to mention it helps the environment). In the meantime, Tesla can afford to say "take it or leave it, in fact leave it works for good for us because we'll sell the car for $9k more". LoL. Glad it will finally be over on the 16th.

• Informative
Reactions: Silence88
VIN 4/25. 4/30 update waiting for parts. 5/3 told the car and the parts were on the lot, they just couldn't make the delivery. Today 5/6, they offered next Tuesday 5/10, but we're traveling then. Delivery then scheduled for 5/16. Disappointed that they had to wait so long to make the delivery. As a Tesla owner since 2016, it seems like they're really letting demand drive the company and completely forgoing customer service. It would be so easy for a rep to say, "I see this is taking a really long time, we're really sorry, we're trying our best." Customer service 101 is utterly absent. It's almost the opposite, as the attitude seems to be "quit bugging us, we don't care". Hopefully Ford can get their EVs online and Rivian can get going. Once there is some more diversity in the field maybe customer service can be a priority again (not to mention it helps the environment). In the meantime, Tesla can afford to say "take it or leave it, in fact leave it works for good for us because we'll sell the car for $9k more". LoL. Glad it will finally be over on the 16th.
I've owned a S since 2018 and I completely agree with you. I see new owners here saying getting the car is worth all the nonsense with the the order process. To some degree that is true or folks like you and me wouldn't be buying a Tesla again. However, the problems one has with Tesla during the ordering process will be the same problems (perhaps manifested a bit differently) one has with Tesla as an owner. The customer service and communication issues continue after purchase. At least in my experience in my part of the country parts and service (at least anything a mobile tech can't handle) has been very slow and overwhelmed even pre-pandemic.