Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vin received 4/25. F423
Just got the text to schedule delivery today!
Congrats! Just double check it when you get it. It may be one someone turned down. Could be for many reasons like lack of financing or changing their mind but just have a close look. Awesome though you got the delivery text so soon!
Most probably F423 is one of the parts hold and not a turned down. Vin received date also matches the day when most of us received their VIN’s. Seems like held cars are getting ready for deliveries.

@fmlfit Which location?

Reactions: gaurilla
I'm in your boat. It's such bullshit.
It looks like they’re shipping the parts but installing them in order of VIN or something because apparently others are getting notice of the parts being installed and delivery scheduled. Yours should happen in the next few days.

I know, more waiting on the almighty Tesla sucks. If it’s any consolation, those of us who got VINs last week and live in East Coast are still waiting for the cars to arrive here. We’re close people. 😃

It looks like they’re shipping the parts but installing them in order of VIN or something because apparently others are getting notice of the parts being installed and delivery scheduled. Yours should happen in the next few days.

I know, more waiting on the almighty Tesla sucks. If it’s any consolation, those of us who got VINs last week and live in East Coast are still waiting for the cars to arrive here. We’re close people. 😃
VIN'd up on 9/25 - East Coast. Was told my vehicle is at the DC in NJ, but who knows what to believe LOL

Anyone in here getting PPF? Trying to understand what the recommendation is on if you should wait a certain amount of days for the paint to cure or if it’s good to go right in. Mine was built around 4/22 so it’s been over two weeks. Really want to just drive it from the DC to the PPF shop and knock it out.

Anyone in here getting PPF? Trying to understand what the recommendation is on if you should wait a certain amount of days for the paint to cure or if it’s good to go right in. Mine was built around 4/22 so it’s been over two weeks. Really want to just drive it from the DC to the PPF shop and knock it out.
I did my red M3 the day after I got it in 2020. It was the best investment ever. I did the wrap that heals itself with hot water from 3M. Still looks brand new