Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shxt…… my edd just got pushed to September - November.

My order was September 23!! It was june 1 - june 29 yesterday!

I removed my 7 seater configuration last Friday and my pdf agreement shows “order date” as last Friday, is that the normal case?
Yep, normal, they put the update date as order date on the order agreement. Your order is still prioritized based on your original order date. I have no explanation for why your EDD moved, its just how Tesla does it. Is your profile complete? No open trade in or expired financing...?

Car is in Alabama! Said that if it shows up before the 16th they will call me to come pick up earlier!!! Alabama is 3 hours from Tampa!!!

Didn't show any holds. We will see. 🤞🤞🤞
I'm surprised they actually tell you where the vehicle is. Since getting a vin, i called and texted many times for various reasons (mostly trying to check on location or if impacted by missing parts) every time i asked, they say they have no way of looking into where the car actually is other than "in transit". And many in here have gotten the same response.

So what is the secret? How should we ask? lol

Reactions: Silence88
So frustrating. We have been waiting for our vehicles to be ready for pick up since VIN assigned(April 25). The sales representative kept giving generic updates. I had to call today several times and ask for an update. Basically, ask whether the part has been installed or whether the part has arrived at the delivery/service center. A representative named Logan was so nice and went up to check it out and found my ask is ready to pick up. We scheduled delivery at 10 am tomorrow morning. At this point, I am exhausted and just want this to be over.

So frustrating. We have been waiting for our vehicles to be ready for pick up since VIN assigned(April 25). The sales representative kept giving generic updates. I had to call today several times and ask for an update. Basically, ask whether the part has been installed or whether the part has arrived at the delivery/service center. A representative named Logan was so nice and went up to check it out and found my ask is ready to pick up. We scheduled delivery at 10 am tomorrow morning. At this point, I am exhausted and just want this to be over.
This is what i feared. The SAs give vague, generic and sometimes conflicting response that you know they are not even looking at your info/car.

Congrats on scheduling pick up. Hope it goes smooth tomorrow.

Yep, while I understand & dislike the dealership experience... yet this alternative don't seem to be well either.

This is what i feared. The SAs give vague, generic and sometimes conflicting response that you know they are not even looking at your info/car.

Congrats on scheduling pick up. Hope it goes smooth tomorrow.
Yeah, I am unsure if my SA is even helping me... all I'm getting is "we're doing our best". At least some check ins would be helpful, like "I am still looking out for you" instead of the other way around, me pinging them.

I'm surprised they actually tell you where the vehicle is. Since getting a vin, i called and texted many times for various reasons (mostly trying to check on location or if impacted by missing parts) every time i asked, they say they have no way of looking into where the car actually is other than "in transit". And many in here have gotten the same response.

So what is the secret? How should we ask? lol
Very politely.

Yep, while I understand & dislike the dealership experience... yet this alternative don't seem to be well either.
I agree with you. That's the only piece of fact that is slightly comforting...🥲 I also suggest everyone to follow up as much as you can. If I didn't call them three times today, no one would check it up for me. And I won't be able to schedule a delivery tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: cc333
I agree with you. That's the only piece of fact that is slightly comforting...🥲 I also suggest everyone to follow up as much as you can. If I didn't call them three times today, no one would check it up for me. And I won't be able to schedule a delivery tomorrow.
So bothering them works? I'm trying not to be annoying... but I am annoyed. What was your OD & initial EDD? Was annoying them able to move up your EDD?

So bothering them works? I'm trying not to be annoying... but I am annoyed. What was your OD & initial EDD? Was annoying them able to move up your EDD?
I think trying different delivery representatives at different times of the day works. My OD was 9/27/2021, MYLR, blue/white, no tow, no FSD, no trade-in. Initial EDD was Jan-Feb. Then it was updated about 6 times. The EDD before vin assigned was May 30 - July 4. On May 3rd, delivery was set on May 9, 2022 at 5 pm. It kept changing ever since then. We called and tried to figure out what happened. Originally, they said it was waiting for a part. Then they said the part has arrived and waiting for the inspection to be complete. I called this morning and was told that the system did not show whether the part has arrived or not:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Then called service as the 1st delivery representative directed me to them. Service says No. Then direct me to the second delivery representative. His name is Logan. I explained everything to him in a "calm' tone. Logan ran to the floor where the car is parked and checked if everything is all set. Then he called me back and said everything is all set. We scheduled a delivery.....