Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats (well at least almost). It looks like mine will be arriving in Fort Myers in a couple of weeks (now in transit).

Have you, or are considering, joining the FL Tesla Club (link below). A friend of mine started the club a decade ago and they sponsor various activities around Florida.

They are also the host for the

North American Tesla Convention & Club Leadership Summit​

Being held in October 2022 at Cape Canaveral. More info is here: Tesla Owners Florida - Authorization required
I am official a Florida Tesla member!! See you around!!

Reactions: BGOwner
my sa is in california and I am in ny. I never really gotten any useful info from my sa.

Is there any phone number where you can find someone helpful to answer ? Is ā€œescalationā€ a thing ?

My sa told me all he can do is flag it for ā€œproduction matching teamā€. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a scripted response or not.
I called and asked and a SA, one of many SAs I have talked to, did an escalation for me. Then a week when I called back cause I never heard anything this SA said they automatically denied my escalation and said that wasn't really a thing.

So my order keeps getting pushed back I had a EDD of 05/09 - 05/23 and it went to 06/15 - 7/20. What I have noticed is most orders with Tow have been the ones getting pushed back. So I modified my order yesterday and removed Tow to see if that changes anything. Ill keep you all updated.
So it looks like my theory was somewhat right. Now me EDD updated to May 15 - May 24. Shortest window I've ever had (10 Days) previously the shortest window I ever had was 14 days.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
So it looks like my theory was somewhat right. Now me EDD updated to May 15 - May 24. Shortest window I've ever had (10 Days) previously the shortest window I ever had was 14 days.
Probably indicates you will get your VIN soon. I went to a 12 day window for a couple of weeks then it moved to "June Jail" for 5 days then earlier this week I got a May 25-28 EDD followed by getting the VIN within a couple of hours. Scheduled for May 26 delivery as of this morning.