Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha yeah I have been more than a little ready since Feb 1 when my SA reached out and said they would be working with me up until delivery. I just didn't realize it would take months after being assigned an SA.
FWIW recent timeline may be helpful...
Fri apr.22 -> 14 day window
Sat apr.23 -> 13 day window
Thur apr.28 -> 4 day window + "final payment" email later in the day - MVPA appeared in account on web, it contained the VIN which was nowhere else at the time
Sat apr.30 -> delivery date

What a whirlwind it has been. Jan 31st I got the infamous trade in text. Then Feb 1st my SA, Katie, reached out and said she would be working with me up until delivery. Since then it has been complete radio silence unless I reach out to them. I get the same response every time, "just a couple more weeks." Why should I have any hope?

The wait is over!!!!!!! Only a few minor issues!!!

Attachments

• 20220513_121117.jpg
    20220513_121117.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220513_121142.jpg
    20220513_121142.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20220513_121135.jpg
    20220513_121135.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 20220513_123209.jpg
    20220513_123209.jpg
    582.6 KB · Views: 87
Looks like I will be able to catch my flight back to the US tonight and make it back in time to pick up my Model Y on Monday at 11:00am.
My son dropped off the Cashiers check 3 weeks ago at the Tesla Dealership. My Tesla App still says
"Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery".
I texted Tesla about this and they stated that the check was processed. None the less the App still says I need to pay prior to picking it up. Is this normal? I prefer not to get down there and have them tell me I still need to pay when they already told me they processed the check. Have others paid with a Cashiers check and found this to be the case with the APP not indicating payment has been made when it has?

I was on a call at work and got the delivery notification text. Damn nearly fell out of my chair! Picking up Tuesday. Called and asked to switch to Saturday/Monday. SA mentioned that the missing chargeport ECU part is being installed on Monday. He said if the part install was completed in a timely manner, they will call and I can get it then. He was super nice. But I am hoping the wait is finally over! Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Thanks!!! I just spent the last hour watching tutorial videos 🤣🤣🤣 So EXCITED!!!!!

OD 9/28 - EMOTIONAL rollercoaster of EDDs - 7 months and 27 days later got a VIN - EMOTIONAL schedule delivery text roller coaster - 13 days later got that joyous text message to schedule delivery - then 18 days later after the where is my Tesla rollercoaster....... I finally get to pick up my Millie!!!!
I am totally picturing you driving around like with your head out the side with a big grin on your face when you first really mash that pedal!

Reactions: Jdizzl11 and MemoY