Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my screen protector has arrived! Along with my screen cover!! So I will be doing that shortly. Charging Millie for the first time and it will cost me $6 whole dollars!!! Love this!!
The app is handy in keeping track of how you spend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-151323_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-151323_Tesla.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 86
So I just installed my screen protector and it took me 5 minutes!! I was hoping it would take longer so I would have an excuse to just sit in my baby. 🤣 Thanks TessiVybes for the recommendation!! Next is to learn self parking and then valet mode! Going to a pool party tomorrow and definitely valeting!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-184047_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-184047_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220514_183945.jpg
    20220514_183945.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220514_184011.jpg
    20220514_184011.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 64
So I just installed my screen protector and it took me 5 minutes!! I was hoping it would take longer so I would have an excuse to just sit in my baby. 🤣 Thanks TessiVybes for the recommendation!! Next is to learn self parking and then valet mode! Going to a pool party tomorrow and definitely valeting!!
From all I read, Valet mode is easy. Make sure you set a pin on switching profiles so they can’t change it.

For your key card, I got this so they can put the valet tag on it and hang it in the box.

Here is a quick tutorial

• Love
Reactions: MemoY and Jdizzl11
A quick PSA: if you live in a part of the country in which Tesla doesn’t deliver Model Y with mud flaps and shark fin PPF panels, I highly recommend buying them prior to delivery. Over the course of 200 miles on decent road (no gravel!) I got two tiny chips above the rocker panels. They’re not noticeable, but extrapolating that damage over the life of the car…

Anyway, $50 from Tesla, super easy install. Took me 20 minutes this morning.

It‘s probably time for me to sign off this thread, but I‘ll be watching to celebrate new deliveries with you. I hope that soon everyone here will have their rides!

Last edited:
Genuinely happy for everybody who got this beauty! (as well for anybody who is still waiting....):(

I got the MY last Saturday and unfortunately I was gone for almost whole week. However my DH was enjoying her new baby sooo much.
Now is my turn if she let me to touch it ... ha,ha

Attachments

• V-day.jpg
    V-day.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 65
  • MY passenger side.jpg
    MY passenger side.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 63
A quick PSA: if you live in a part of the country in which Tesla doesn’t deliver Model Y with mud flaps and shark fin PPF panels, I highly recommend buying them prior to delivery. Over the course of 200 miles on decent road (no gravel!) I got two tiny chips above the rocker panels. They’re not noticeable, but extrapolating that damage over the life of the car…

Anyway, $50 from Tesla, super easy install. Took me 20 minutes this morning.

It‘s probably time for me to sign off this thread, but I‘ll be watching to celebrate new deliveries with you. I hope that soon everyone here will have their rides!
Yeah, thanks for confirming. My didn't have pre installed, picking up Wed... ordered those mud flaps / ppf yesterday, doubt it will come on time. A few more days of waiting. Wanted to drive and should be ok given it's not really winter, but really worried, thanks for the info, will wait a few more days after driving home! UGH!!!

Reactions: MemoY and OmbreCake