Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you remove it before delivery, they can take away your VIN and delay delivery. There is a note on the Website indicating that removing FSD can push back your delivery. Too many people have tried to do what you are asking and Tesla caught on quick.
Iv heard of people successfully removing FSD after getting their vin I haven’t heard anyone removing fsd and getting their VIN taken away. But I may not be updated

Finally got my VIN this morning F453. New EDD June 7-11. So close, but so far :). Question, since my EDD is still couple weeks away do you guys add the vehicle to your insurance and complete the tasks or do you wait until it gets closer to delivery day?
I uploaded my current insurance card as a placeholder but didn't add my tesla to the policy until just before I picked it up.

Took delivery of my new MY-LR5 today. Fit and finish is very good. Only issue I really had is not directly with the car, but we can't get the tesla app working correctly on my wife's Samsung phone. The app is not showing our new car on the account. When she logs into the Tesla account on a PC it shows the car correctly, but the phone app does not show any car on the account. However, no issue with the app on my google pixel phone and the car key function is working as it should. I really don't want to have to use the same userid (i.e., my email) and password to access the tesla app on both my phone and her phone.

Took delivery of my new MY-LR5 today. Fit and finish is very good. Only issue I really had is not directly with the car, but we can't get the tesla app working correctly on my wife's Samsung phone. The app is not showing our new car on the account. When she logs into the Tesla account on a PC it shows the car correctly, but the phone app does not show any car on the account. However, no issue with the app on my google pixel phone and the car key function is working as it should. I really don't want to have to use the same userid (i.e., my email) and password to access the tesla app on both my phone and her phone.
It took a while for our Y to show up on my wife's phone. Most of the afternoon from what I remember

If mine ends up getting delayed again I think I'm going to add the 20s or change the color. My date now is the closest I've ever been to delivery though and I don't want to mess it up by changing anything right now.
I talked to a nice(sarcastic)SA in the Renton location this morning. Apparently June is the month when our area is supposed to get the most delivered. Uh huh!! Sure!!

I got my new car yesterday thank you :p
Not most girls like blue, but I just like blue.🥰
IMG_7602.JPG
😘