Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Held Hostage - Day 275.

This website comes in handy.

Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates
Yikes. I just can't understand how they are letting so many September orders languish. I don't understand what the reason could possibly be. It's not like these are exotic configurations, and they're rolling through October deliveries. It's nuts. My time on the wheel of torture lasted 225 days. But 275 days? Man... stay strong. To me the car would be worth the wait even if it took a year (it's that good!) but the unfairness of later order dates getting fulfilled ahead of you...it sticks in the throat. Here's hoping your number comes up SOON!

Yikes. I just can't understand how they are letting so many September orders languish. I don't understand what the reason could possibly be. It's not like these are exotic configurations, and they're rolling through October deliveries. It's nuts. My time on the wheel of torture lasted 225 days. But 275 days? Man... stay strong. To me the car would be worth the wait even if it took a year (it's that good!) but the unfairness of later order dates getting fulfilled ahead of you...it sticks in the throat. Here's hoping your number comes up SOON!
I have a friend who ordered his 10/27. He picked his up yesterday.

270 Days later - great delivery! a couple little things to fix nothing major
424122D1-2A84-40AC-822C-C2A06F7013ED.jpeg