Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have no idea. What is your view?

so you order Sept 19, and you were at Sept and then got pushed to nov-jan 2 days ago?

my EDD sequence is in my signature.

My best guess is that I did not do something to complete my order, but multiple Tesla sales associates have said that was not an issue. However, they had no reason other than supply/demand.

I have not be actively tracking my EDD until these last couple months (b/c of gas prices), but originally it was March for the first few months, then September, and just recently changed to Nov-Jan.

My best guess is that I did not do something to complete my order, but multiple Tesla sales associates have said that was not an issue. However, they had no reason other than supply/demand.

I have not be actively tracking my EDD until these last couple months (b/c of gas prices), but originally it was March for the first few months, then September, and just recently changed to Nov-Jan.

same, they just said its a normal wait blah blah blah, and when i say on forum, people ordered in aug/sept are all getting VINs....they started to tell me they are not telling the truth blah blah

HOLY SHXT.

June 10 - Updated to MYP with a Oct-Nov delivery.

At 10AM i saw my EDD Changed to June 21 - July 2.

At 12:30AM I got a Text with VIN Assigned, and my TeslaApp Shows JUNE 14 - Jun 19 Delivery!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to pay now, i want to pay at site. WHat option should i pick on the Payment?

And for Insurance - do you "Target start coverage" on the first day of the EDD Range?

Reactions: MemoY and Stumpie
DAMN!!

Since my EDD pushed to Oct-Nov 2023, I changed to MYP Yesterday on June 10.

Woke up this morning with June 21 - July 2 EDD.

Do you have VIN yet?
Wooooohooooooo for you!!!!! I have a vin. And scheduled my appt for 11am on the 17th. Fremont produced:( Insurance uploaded, and paid No trade in. They called me twice just to make sure I didn't want to sell them my 19 M3. Are you sure??? Yep I rather not take their low ball offer!!! And I sold it to a friend!

Reactions: BGOwner
HOLY SHXT.

June 10 - Updated to MYP with a Oct-Nov delivery.

At 10AM i saw my EDD Changed to June 21 - July 2.

At 12:30AM I got a Text with VIN Assigned, and my TeslaApp Shows JUNE 14 - Jun 19 Delivery!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to pay now, i want to pay at site. WHat option should i pick on the Payment?

And for Insurance - do you "Target start coverage" on the first day of the EDD Range?
Wow that was really fast!! Nervous now? Do I get something for convincing you to do it???? And just let the SA know you want to pay by cashiers check!!

Do what TAKW and I did! Upgrade to performance!! LOL

Wow that was really fast!! Nervous now? Do I get something for convincing you to do it???? And just let the SA know you want to pay by cashiers check!!
I am doing geico now, trying to get insurance binder.

2 more questions.

1) Paying by cashier check - is it something that can be indicated on the app?

2) for the Tradein - i do have a BMW 328 tradein which i want to see value- i understand you ONLY ask to add it AFTER you have a delivery date. right?

2 more questions.

2) for the Tradein - i do have a BMW 328 tradein which i want to see value- i understand you ONLY ask to add it AFTER you have a delivery date. right?
They will probably call you on Monday to ask about a trade in on Monday since they are closed on weekends. And no there isn't a way yo say

2 more questions.

They will probably call you on Monday since they are closed on weekends. And no there isn't a way to say other ways to pay. Just don't click PAY!! Talk to an SA first. You can always go to a tesla dealer. I am someone will be there today.

What was their offer? I have a 2018 M3LR/30k miles that I'll be trading in. Just looked at KBB the other day and it was something crazy like $50k (compared to something like $35k when I checked back in September when I ordered).
Mine was only a mid range. They were going to give me 28k for it. I laughed. Sold it to a friend for 40k and told him that carmax would have given me 45k for it. It's insane!! That is what I paid for it!