Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HOLY SHXT.

June 10 - Updated to MYP with a Oct-Nov delivery.

At 10AM i saw my EDD Changed to June 21 - July 2.

At 12:30AM I got a Text with VIN Assigned, and my TeslaApp Shows JUNE 14 - Jun 19 Delivery!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to pay now, i want to pay at site. WHat option should i pick on the Payment?

And for Insurance - do you "Target start coverage" on the first day of the EDD Range?
For insurance I targeted the day before my pickup appointment, subject to change of course.

We reserved a MYLR on sept 27th. 7seat, tow pack, white ext black in, 19's. Our EDD got bumped from jun/July to Aug/Sept today.... Ugh! Anyone have any tips or anything we can do? This is getting a bit ridiculous!
By adding FSD or upgrading to Performance! OD 9/13. Got bumped to Sept on 5/12. On 5/13 upgraded to Performance and getting it on Friday the 17th! I honestly think cause of the pricing your locked in at, they are pretty much forcing you to upgrade!

Last edited:
By adding FSD or upgrading to Performance! OD 9/13. Got bumped to Sept on 5/12. On 5/13 upgraded to Performance and getting it on Friday the 17th! I honestly think cause of the pricing your locked in at, they are pretty much forcing you to upgrade!

That's dumb.... I would consider doing a performance but I want the 3rd row seats. And I'm not going to pay 12k extra for FSD, I barely use autopilot in my 3P-.

Mine was only a mid range. They were going to give me 28k for it. I laughed. Sold it to a friend for 40k and told him that carmax would have given me 45k for it. It's insane!! That is what I paid for it!
Ugghhhh...I don't want to mess with that, haha. I feel like they did okay on my S when I got my 3 so fingers crossed. But yeah, if it's a $12k difference I'm sure that more than makes up for the savings on sales tax when doing a trade.

Does anyone know how does the pickup appointment work ? Do you just keep looking at the app and see when it opens up for slot picking?

Or do they call you to make that appointment?

I got an email today with a virtual orientation for 30 min for your “anticipating delivery day”. Do you also get that email?

Does anyone know how does the pickup appointment work ? Do you just keep looking at the app and see when it opens up for slot picking?

Or do they call you to make that appointment?

I got an email today with a virtual orientation for 30 min for your “anticipating delivery day”. Do you also get that email?
I got a text message

Reactions: Shocker and BGOwner
I got a text message
"Hi Joseph, congratulations, it's your turn to schedule your Model Y for delivery. Select your tentative appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxx Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection of your Model Y. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model Y arrives earlier or later than we currently expect."

Tomorrow in the big day.

"Hi Joseph, congratulations, it's your turn to schedule your Model Y for delivery. Select your tentative appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxx Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection of your Model Y. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model Y arrives earlier or later than we currently expect."

Tomorrow in the big day.
Yours was soooo much faster than mine!! Not fair! LoL!!

285 days doesn't get fast as a qualifier. One thing about age is patience grows along with the years.
LOL! True. You got me beat by 11 days. And I think this car buying experience has worsened by patience. At the age of 50 I shouldn't have to look at the app just say once a day to see when my car is coming. 4 more days. 4 more. Unless it arrives early or later than they anticipated!

Last edited: