Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how long is the pick up process on average?

I have just received pick up text - i confirmed it Saturday 230PM.

Seriously - Last Friday upgraded to MYP and VIN, EDD Change, Pickup in just 1 week. I was originally 5 months out!
10 minutes? At least the 2020 M3 was that fast. But that was covid times as well. Nothing to sign. All the SA did was hand me my paperwork and cards. But I also didn't need any explaining of how to use the car since it was my second one.

Thanks for the info!
Or use this link with your own RN# at the end. Then you can see pricing and do it all yourself. It is basically a backdoor to the design edit page. Supposedly if you call in they can re-enable the button to get in to this page but just using the URL works without calling. I believe the Edit button disappears once your profile is complete. The Add FSD button always remains.
www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#########

Reactions: BGOwner
You don’t need to call tesla you can do it on your own like the person below said with the link! Make sure that you put you RN in before you go to the link. Lmk if you need any help! It was the best decision I made honestly I wish I did it sooner
I tried this out and it didn’t work. When I added my RN to the end of the link and then hit enter… it just took me back to my dashboard

I tried this out and it didn’t work. When I added my RN to the end of the link and then hit enter… it just took me back to my dashboard
Sometimes it will do that. If it does that copy/paste the link again and hit enter. It usually then works. One time I had to click on my car on the dashboard and then reenter the URL and then it worked. It also works easier on Chrome than on Safari.