TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

September 30th, Final Day of Q3 Model X Deliveries - Wings Up!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Cattledog, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Should be a heroic effort by Tesla employees at delivery centers all around the world - if you are picking up a Model X or S today, please post a photo and comment about the general level excitement/chaos. Thanks!

• Like x 1
  2. ithinkmac

ithinkmac Member

What?! Nobody pickup any Xs today? Was expecting tons.

-ThinkMac-

3. bjweber

bjweber Member

Picked up my 90D Model X yesterday in Oregon. My pick up was at 4pm and they said they had delivered a couple of cars per hour all day. The delivery process was excellent and very exciting. I received the swag bag with a Tesla logo pin, an umbrella, and a Tesla mug. They had given me a Tesla hat when I put in the initial order. I checked the vehicle over pretty throughly and did not find any issues. I took the X straight from the delivery center to a shop in order to have Xpel ultimate installed over all painted surfaces. So I will not have the car back until Tuesday.

IMG_5303.JPG

• Love x 1
  4. TS14PCC

TS14PCC Member

Congratulations on your X. Looks fantastic :)

5. bjweber

bjweber Member

Thanks!

6. nymjk

nymjk Member

Same experience here in NY. Delivery was a wee bit chaotic as they were pushing out 26(!) units last Friday. Swag was a couple of Tesla pens, an umbrella and a mug. Couple of very minor trim fit issues that will no doubt be remedied by service. Picked up the car from the Suntek/Ceramic Pro installer last evening. Road trip this weekend!!!