TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Serious Trouble with Horn Honk!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Botbldr45, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

I am sure that everybody that owns a MS has had occasion to honk the horn from your smartphone app. Sometimes to scare gawkers or set up a one honk for "yes" and two honks for "no" to demonstrate your "SmartCar" to the gullible.......... like Audi drivers.:smile:

From experience I would recommend , however, that you control the urge to honk the horn remotely when your wife/husband is in the garage or getting into the car........... unless you want kale as the main course for breakfast and dinner for a week! :mad:

I love my wife ....... but hate kale in oatmeal,kalekabobs,kale chili and worst of all kale sandwiches smothered in onions.:scared:

Be careful with the remote horn honking...:rolleyes:

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

Kale is for decorating other vegatables....... It should not be eaten!! :mad:

3. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

You got that right!!

4. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

I usually like to think that people on this forum are above average intelligence...and perhaps you are, but you did NOT think that decision through to completion before hitting "honk"! That, or you haven't been married long enough to learn better...
    I think you best be buying some flowers...or maybe a Model X...for the wife.

5. Victory

Victory Member

Haha, logic doesn't always win though. The may have been too strong in this case...

6. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

I agree it was stupid but it was a choice........ And I heard the Fbomb three floors away......:smile:
    Been married 43 years ..... Flowers is a good suggestion all the time

7. scottm

scottm Active Member

Yep, one of the loudest horns I have heard on a car, from factory that is.

8. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

Wow, such bravery? after 43 years of marriage. If I were you, I'd sleep with your eyes open from now on. It's coming at some point. When you least expect it.

9. tomas

tomas Traded in 9 rep bars for M3, used to be somebody!

kale.jpg Just for you!