Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seriously The Atari games are SO much fun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up early, walked out to car in rain to update, my wife and sat in our S and I just about flipped my lid grinnin’ once I found out how well the wheel works. And what a great selection of games. Lunar lander is AMAZING! Great memories playing these in arcades in my childhood. Brilliant Tesla. Brilliant. Think about full windscreen HUD......

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
It's actually a little sad that I think the best thing about this particular update (which seems to be much more about consolidating the Model S/X and 3 code bases - i.e. making Tesla's life easier - than anything else) is the video games.

Reactions: bollar
I think they are cool. My kids love them. I can’t seem to figure out a “smooth” way to control the game tho. The user input or interface doesn’t seem to work so great.
What controls what when in full screen mode? I know it’s transferred to the steering wheel but what buttons?

Elon to software team: we need a diversion to help placate all the damage I’ve done with my tweets about product / software / EAP / FSD......

Software Developers: we can throw some Atari games out there and they’ll forget everything you promised!!

Elon: That’s a top priority....stop working on NavOnAutopilot and get those games out now.

Tesla owners around the world: look we have new games to play while we are parked. We forget and forgive!!

(Satire /Joke) lol

FE04F47B-4A45-4343-B41F-5515BCE651ED.gif

Woke up early, walked out to car in rain to update, my wife and sat in our S and I just about flipped my lid grinnin’ once I found out how well the wheel works. And what a great selection of games. Lunar lander is AMAZING! Great memories playing these in arcades in my childhood. Brilliant Tesla. Brilliant. Think about full windscreen HUD......

Guys, when you are using the wheel are you rotating it or using the buttons and scroll wheels? When I rotate it, it works but fighting the tire friction is an issue.