Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seriously. What is your max amount you'd pay for EAP?

What is the max amount you'd pay for EAP

• $2000

• $3000

• $4000

• $5000

• $6000

• $7000

• $8000

• $9000

• I like paying others to beta test their software at MY risk and to benefit THEM, so I have FSD.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a three month trial of EAP when I purchased. I also subscribed to FSD for a month for a long road trip and got to try the FSD beta towards the end of the month. Of all the features only auto lane change and NoA are worth paying for.

Another option we should have is $99/mo for an EAP subscription. They would probably make more money in the long run with such a subscription.

The weighted average right now (33 votes, 30 of whom would buy EAP) is $3766. So if Elon is watching, $4K seems to be the sweet spot.... although with a higher take rate there's actually more total revenue at $3K.

Assuming TMC voters are a fair representative cross-section of US Tesla owners.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Technically it would be $3K because basic AP was $2K (it added $2K to the base of the car).

But, aside from Basic AP the ALC is the only thing that actually works within the EAP package.
Thanks for this info! I bought my car used (2018) and I knew AP used to cost something, just couldn't remember what.

I do think NOA worked OK, but still needed work, especially with merging into heavy traffic.

Maybe if it came with a computer upgrade for some reason I could justify 6k.