Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seriously. What is your max amount you'd pay for EAP?

What is the max amount you'd pay for EAP

• $2000

• $3000

• $4000

• $5000

• $6000

• $7000

• $8000

• $9000

• I like paying others to beta test their software at MY risk and to benefit THEM, so I have FSD.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Free lane changing with Hyundai AP

Looks pretty impressive - you should sell your Telsa and go buy one of those. They are cheaper than a Tesla, and with the used market for Tesla's being so hot right now, you'll probably come out ahead on the deal. We all know you hate Tesla, think Elon is an idiot/liar, think FSD/AP has little value, and laugh at anyone that has a positive experience with their car - so why do you still own one?

Reactions: simpledavid
Looks pretty impressive - you should sell your Telsa and go buy one of those. They are cheaper than a Tesla, and with the used market for Tesla's being so hot right now, you'll probably come out ahead on the deal. We all know you hate Tesla, think Elon is an idiot/liar, think FSD/AP has little value, and laugh at anyone that has a positive experience with their car - so why do you still own one?
Competition is good. Relax. Don’t be such a f boi for Tesla. Even Elon has agreed that Tesla has two of the top three worst EV’s on earth.

Competition is good. Relax. Don’t be such a f boi for Tesla. Even Elon has agreed that Tesla has two of the top three worst EV’s on earth.

You referened a five year old tweet to make a point about 2022 cars?? Your obsessiveness against Tesla really knows no bounds.

You referened a five year old tweet to make a point about 2022 cars?? Your obsessiveness against Tesla really knows no bounds.
6B0C9446-13BC-4E1C-B253-36768271119F.jpeg

Your welcome 😍😍

And don't be such a hater for Tesla. I have good experiences with the car, and I try to help people here when they have problems and come here asking advice. I'm impressed with the technology and try to understand how it works and how I can help improve it with my access to the Beta. If my positive experiences and good-will assisting others where I can makes me an "f boi", then so be it.

You decided to pay 5k for EAP but if they worked it’s worth 1k. So confused by your theory.
I trusted Tesla promises back then: including that they would be shipping FSD in a year or two. I bought the car to get FSD and thus paying for EAP was a "downpayment" towards FSD. Also, AP was not included in the car price back then.

In five years of ownership, I have learned not to trust Tesla.

Reactions: am_dmd
THAT link was simply to show Elons support for Consumer Reports and how he valued their work/opinion.

Surely his opinion won’t change now due to their truthfulness about Tesla will it?
Sorry, Ahab, but that just doesn't pass the stink test. Only an obsessed hater would try to imply that a supportive post from five years ago means that person supports anything and everything that Consumer Reports says since then.

You must have signed one oppressive NDA to get your FSD refund for you to carry such a grudge against Tesla. I mean, this is way beyond being disappointed with FSD development pace. It's actually sort of amusing, in a sad way.

Good luck to you.

$3k is my vote!
If the SmartSummon range was longer than the abysmal 200 feet, if the SmartSummon feature never regressed (on my prior car, I witnessed it about to scrape the drivers door against the low short brick wall at Sam's when it attempted to drive into the pickup lane vs where it always drove, outside the pickup lane the 20 prior Summoned times) and could be relied on to always take the same route assuming conditions were always the same in same location, if the auto lane change feature didnt have nearly as many complaints as it has on this forum, to the point where the solution is "just turn auto lane change off"....then I MIGHT be tempted to pay more than I would now. I mean, all of this DOJO and machine learning and algorithms and promises. Why not use all of that to increase SmartSummon range to just maybe..300 feet? and when do we get the promised "car will drop you off and go park itself" featre Elon promised.

But even then, $6k? Hell no

Last edited:
Reactions: t3sl4drvr
Free lane changing with Hyundai AP

LOVE HDA2+ on my Ioniq5! It's so freaking smooth!!

Want to ride the right yellow line on the highway and stay more than a foot away from the pickup truck on the left???...Just pull the wheel to the right a little bit. It doesn't aggressively disengage like AP does...it just kind of stays there, like magic. In some aspects EAP is further along, feature-wise, but that doesn't make it better. HDA2 is better, IMO. Still love my MS75D, just wish they would put HDA2 in it...then it would be perfect.

And yea...HDA2+ is included in mid/high trim levels. Also, they can't take away or NERF features without me manually updating the car using a USB stick. No auto OTA updates, which I think is a good thing. Let me decide when I want new "features"