Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Serramonte Delivery Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't been there in person, but have been reading that Tesla took over the vacant dealer lot across from Starbucks and that it's been operational in recent days. This morning, I was told by my Operations Advisor that all deliveries originally scheduled for SF or Burlingame are now being routed to Serramonte.

I was just told a similar thing for Fremont deliveries. Fremont got switched to Home Delivery automatically, but I could select Serramonte optionally. I asked about Palo Alto/Sunnyvale, but no. Serramonte, Dublin, or home delivery are the options at this time.

A neighbor of mine in San Mateo recently took delivery of his Model 3 at the new Serramonte Service Center. It’s still being completed inside but it is operational. He was told that the Burlingame Service Center will remain open but for service only, no showroom.

Serramonte is now on the Tesla Find Us page map.

78085042-07AC-4345-B0BE-8C112895990D.jpeg

Surprised if from what you guys are saying that the Fremont Delivery center isn’t being utilized. That’s where I had my delivery and quite a nice building. Cars were parked in vacant office building lots patrolled by security. With offices more WFH during covid I’d be surprised if the office space was being used right now but then again my delivery was 2 years ago so haven’t been there since. No Starbucks nearby to Fremont location to walk to while waiting to be called for delivery though. Wonder if will be repurposed into a service center location.

Wonder if more of the new owners are coming from the Peninsula. Serramonte provides access for people for whom 280 is convenient. I imagine SF traffic is or will be worse as more people are on the streets. Guessing storage in SF comes at a high price for storing cars for deliveries. I know Elon said not that long ago there would shortly be new service centers to help meet the demand.

Last edited: