Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service center appointment delay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a service appointment booked for today December 3rd (i booked it about a month ago and was the earliest date available). It is for some seat rattles when driving and for passenger seat heater not working. Took the car this morning thinking it would be a 1 hour-3 hour wait but they gave me uber credits and said they will need 24 hour stay so they can test drive and fix issue. Since i dropped it off, the car hasn't moved from it's spot and is just parked outside the service center. It was a little annoying using uber for the few trips that i needed the car today, but can't complain since they are all paid for. I also have some work calls tomorrow and didn't expect to be without my car. Is it normal for them to leave cars on the side until they are ready to service them ? Why not reschedule for a different day if they are behind?

Had the same issue today, I went by two weeks ago having issues with the charging port. Got an appointment for yesterday, the car is still in the queue. Might be done in 2 more days. Why do they give you an appointment just to get in line for 4 days. Doesn't make any sense.