Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center Burbank Ca.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lump

Mar 31, 2013
So. Cal.
Spotted job listings for a new service center in Burbank, possible Supercharger location?

https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=TESLA&cws=1
NA-US-CA-Burbank-811 S San Fernando Blvd.

Google Maps
Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 8.11.47 PM.png

Last edited:
I used to work around that area. It is just around the corner from Ralph's supermarket and a pretty good ribs place down the street. From the Alameda exit off the 5 freeway, you will see CarMax. It is just 1 miles from the Burbank Media center with AMC Theaters and stuff.

Whoa! Great news!! Surprise, surprise, surprise! Any and everyone, photo journal this site. Let's see what it looks like. Is the Tesla logo out in front of the building yet? Has the building been painted? Any 'Service' sinage? Showroom decor? On a closer examination of the one photo, it looks like it may still need the distribution cabinets, superchargers, fencing, striping and utility transformer???

UPDATE:

Construction of SC going full steam today. I asked the supervisor - and he said the plan is to complete construction of the SC by end of this week - next week latest.

Note that this doesn't necessarily mean the Service Center and Superchargers will be open for business by next week (permits etc...). But its a solid sign of progress.

IMG_9191.JPG
IMG_9192.JPG
IMG_9193.JPG
IMG_9194.JPG
IMG_9195.JPG

Pics from the reception.
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0973.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG

I did not have an invitation though I did a test drive in Pasadena two weeks ago. I walked in about 7:45PM, stayed for an hour and got a few questions answered. The service area in my second pic is supposedly bigger than the one in Van Nuys.