Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our car has been there for over a week. Granted, it was an unscheduled appt for a flat tire and mis-alignment correction. But come on...
D35EF815-65BD-46E9-A9BD-D9C078077698.png

Never could get a hold of anyone there. No one even returns your phone calls. What a joke of a service center. As tesla owners do we have any other options? I worry about taking it somewhere else but anywhere that returns your phone calls?
All service centers are like this, i dont even know why they bother having a phone in the first place. Call sales ( they pickup super quick ) and they will transfer you over to service .

All service centers are like this, i dont even know why they bother having a phone in the first place. Call sales ( they pickup super quick ) and they will transfer you over to service .
Actually, not. Cincinnati (Blue Ash) is responsive to my calls and concerns. When my car was in for the MCU1 to MCU2 upgrade recently, it was taking longer than expected. I texted them and they immediately called me back to apprise me of the issues that they were experiencing. Same kind of responsiveness when I had my Model 3. I consider myself VERY lucky when I see people posting with service center complaints. I wish they were all like Cincy.

It's a bit concerning the comments on service. I took delivery of a Model X on June 30th and the car was not detailed before delivery, so i scheduled a detail and adjustment to the trunk door lift that wasn't functioning properly. It took awhile to even get a service appointment and I dropped off the car on Thursday morning and they still have it and it's Tuesday tomorrow. Additionally, there has been almost zero communication regarding the service appointment. It sure seems like Tesla is investing billions into new production but not enough into service. Don't forget about the total user experience; service, at least today, is an important part of that equation.

Im really really worried about Tesla service. They kind of suck now. They only reply via texting, I can't call anyone or talk to anyone. I have an appointment tomorrow 1.5 hrs away and have asked several times for the past few weeks about a loaner, now they say they can't guarantee anything . Its going to get bad... with model 3 and model y now. If it continues like this, I may just sell the vehicle and move on.

Im really really worried about Tesla service. They kind of suck now. They only reply via texting, I can't call anyone or talk to anyone. I have an appointment tomorrow 1.5 hrs away and have asked several times for the past few weeks about a loaner, now they say they can't guarantee anything . Its going to get bad... with model 3 and model y now. If it continues like this, I may just sell the vehicle and move on.

Tesla has become very cost conscious and it translates into less human interaction. They are currently putting tons of money into their product in hopes that will overcome the lack of CS.

Is there a way to email Elon ?

You can tweet him.

Owner wants servicessss....sss?? lol. (In Gollum's voice)... well, well wellsies..

I'm 'glad' I'm not the only one infuriated by Tesla service.

it feels quite a bit like what happened to Tesla's solar service, which has turned around drastically (in service) in the past couple months as they try to ramp up that part of their business.

I would imagine the same strategy for the auto side of business now.. it's a cycle.

Thanks for the info. I cancelled my appointment for tomorrow. I can't drive all the way there not have a loaner and take uber back. Too much stress . Ill wait until I can actually talk to someone on the phone. Man things have changed! They used to be awesome! Now its just a few texts and no response! Horrible ,just horrible.

That's the worst part. it used to be good. Now I tell anyone who asks about our cars to stay away.

Reactions: InternetDude
Never could get a hold of anyone there. No one even returns your phone calls. What a joke of a service center. As tesla owners do we have any other options? I worry about taking it somewhere else but anywhere that returns your phone calls?

I believe it is even worse for people who live over two hours away from a Service Center and were promised service performed on site. I’ve done some testing and most service requires me to go to a service center.