Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Cherry Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea what the invite and event entails? Is it just a buying opportunity? Is there a presentation? Something special since it’s a brand new location? SWAG? Etc...

From the invitation:
"You and one guest are invited to celebrate the Grand Opening of our newest location in Cherry Hill.

During the event, you will have the opportunity to schedule a test drive with our award-winning Model S or Model X and view Model 3 on display. You can also discover how Powerwall and solar allow you to generate, store and use your own renewable energy. Locally curated bites and cocktails will be served during the event."

Reactions: AcesAreWld
From the invitation:
"You and one guest are invited to celebrate the Grand Opening of our newest location in Cherry Hill.

During the event, you will have the opportunity to schedule a test drive with our award-winning Model S or Model X and view Model 3 on display. You can also discover how Powerwall and solar allow you to generate, store and use your own renewable energy. Locally curated bites and cocktails will be served during the event."
Anyone wanna take me as their guest? Haha

Reactions: Toph
@Brunton yes, possibly. Comes with the territory of being an early adopter of Model S in 2012 and Model 3 this year and wanting to help advance Tesla's mission and spread our love of EVs and a wish for a future with mass adoption of sustainable transport. Have already done lots of test drives with both cars (as well as some with the Roadster, @backmost) and made many people very happy. Only one booboo with curb rash on Model 3 from one person, but I've gotten it repaired.

Here is some more information about the Tesla Store in Cherry Hill as well as some proposed Superchargers at the Deptford Mall!
Tesla Cherry Hill Sales Service Center Opens Next Week? Deptford Mall to get Superchargers (Pics, Video) - 42 Freeway
Can local folks keep an eye on the Deptford Mall for the Superchargers please? Also when they go live it would be great to have a non-official grand-opening as we have done with many of the PA Superchargers. If I can I would definitely drive down to it.

Reactions: ViviV