Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Cherry Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't driven past it in a week or two, but last time I did nothing was happening. I'm wondering if the deal fell through for some reason, or if Tesla has decided that its going to go with more mobile setups and not expand the service center network.

Regardless, its very disappointing.

Seems highly unlikely, drove by yesterday and it doesn't look like anything has even been done in the last month.

Same here. I drove-by yesterday. There are orange cones in the driveway and what looks like garage bay doors on the side boarded-up. If I recall, it was exactly the same a few weeks ago when I rode-by. Inside is basically empty with nothing going on. Hmm.

25FEDB8F-5AC3-45EE-93A9-EBD9557FF699.jpeg
Drove by today and it looks like they are hard at work now, making good progess. Probably be a few more months though.

Reactions: gavine
Just got an email inviting me to a grand opening reception on March 15th... check your emails.
Wow, they look nowhere near ready for a grand opening in a week.

Doubt there will be a public supercharger there, it would be a terrible location for one. There is one listed as coming soon in Mt. Laurel, which would make a lot more sense.

Received the email and RSVP'd yes. Do you think it will be a store and service center? Hopefully we won't need to continue driving out to Devon PA for service.
Yes its a store and service center. I've not seen any evidence of a supercharger, and it seems quite unlikely that they would put one in here, its a terrible location for one. There also wasn't anything in the plans submitted to the town about a supercharger.

Yes its a store and service center. I've not seen any evidence of a supercharger, and it seems quite unlikely that they would put one in here, its a terrible location for one. There also wasn't anything in the plans submitted to the town about a supercharger.

I have not personally gone to check it out recently, but someone posted in the SJ EV Club Facebook page that they saw evidence of superchargers to the right rear of the parking lot when you pull in. I have no other confirmation of this. I was there when it was a furniture store and that lot is very small and hard to maneuver in -- you can also see how small it is from Google Maps. I don't know how they will manage new cars, service cars, visitors, and superchargers unless they also have another remote lot. Even for the Grand Opening, where will everyone park? There is no street parking.
@jaguar36 and @skidme -- will you be going to the event? If yes, see you there.