Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center in Connecticut curb rashed my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if anyone else has had to deal with this issue but the Tesla Service center I took my car to curb rashed the passenger side wheels. I'm so annoyed because I've had the car a few months and was SO careful with it but the so called Tesla experts messed it up in less than 2 hours.

Any suggestions on how to make sure they fix this? I already contacted the service center to let them know and sent pictures/

Not sure if anyone else has had to deal with this issue but the Tesla Service center I took my car to curb rashed the passenger side wheels. I'm so annoyed because I've had the car a few months and was SO careful with it but the so called Tesla experts messed it up in less than 2 hours.

Any suggestions on how to make sure they fix this? I already contacted the service center to let them know and sent pictures/
Good luck proving it was them unfortunately. Unless the tech owns up to it or you pointed out your pristine wheels before and showed the curb rash before you drove away you are probably going to be out of luck unfortunately.