Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center in Mt Kisco NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd, I wonder if it will be overflow space for the White Plains SC or if it will become the primary center for Westchester. Current one is pretty small.

I don't know for certain however I would expect that it would be additional space because as you said the existing service is small but i think they would want to maintain a SC in southern westchester.

Seems to me that White Plains, Mt. Kisco and Wilton are awfully close together to need three service centers. Although most days now I see one or two other Model S's when I am driving around.

You'll notice that Wilton is no longer on the SC list. I guess they were unable to come to terms on the space. I wonder if it was the old used car dealership on the far north end of Wilton just before the Ridgefield line on Rte 7. I was waiting for the "For Lease" sign to come down.

I was at the White Plains service center this morning and I met Brett the new Service Center manager for the Mt Kisco service center. The SC will be on Kisco Avenue where Land Rover was. Construction is well underway, the sign is up. Brett hopes he will be operational in the next few weeks. The SC will have 4 lifts and plenty of indoor space for detailing.