TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Service Center in Mt Kisco NY

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Enadler, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Enadler

Enadler Member

2. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Odd, I wonder if it will be overflow space for the White Plains SC or if it will become the primary center for Westchester. Current one is pretty small.

3. Enadler

Enadler Member

I don't know for certain however I would expect that it would be additional space because as you said the existing service is small but i think they would want to maintain a SC in southern westchester.

4. Robbo

Robbo Member

Seems to me that White Plains, Mt. Kisco and Wilton are awfully close together to need three service centers. Although most days now I see one or two other Model S's when I am driving around.

5. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

You'll notice that Wilton is no longer on the SC list. I guess they were unable to come to terms on the space. I wonder if it was the old used car dealership on the far north end of Wilton just before the Ridgefield line on Rte 7. I was waiting for the "For Lease" sign to come down.

6. Enadler

Enadler Member

I was at the White Plains service center this morning and I met Brett the new Service Center manager for the Mt Kisco service center. The SC will be on Kisco Avenue where Land Rover was. Construction is well underway, the sign is up. Brett hopes he will be operational in the next few weeks. The SC will have 4 lifts and plenty of indoor space for detailing.

7. Adstein

Adstein Member

The white plains center has a constant appointment backlog so they definitely need more space. Perfect location for me.