Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service center issue. How to escalate to HQ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

Back on 8/3, I have accepted delivery of brand-new Plaid and like all of us, I got some issues that I decided to let the Tesla service center fix later.

Back on 8/18, I have dropped the car at my local service center and they told me it will take a week to fix all those concerns. Long story short story, today is 9/9 and my car is still there.

I have had many chat sessions with my Service Advisor and he keeps telling me they have fixed everything and have completed all testing that has been requested by the engineering team. Now they are waiting for an answer from engineers to be able to release the car. I'm getting this excuse for a week already. They are rejecting my requests to release the car saying no one can say if my car has been fixed or not.

I have told them I'll open a lemon law case since one issue they are trying to fix is related to a safety issue. Airbag error has been presented from day one.

Right now I wait 30 days mark to start a lemon case.

Tbh I don't want to do it since I like my Plaid but I'm also tired of trying to get my car back. I told them to send me a check for monthly payment which they have rejected of course.

So my question is: does anyone know how I can escalate this issue to HQ?

Thank you in advance

Try this:

By mail:
Tesla Motors, Inc.
3500 Deer Creek Road.
Palo Alto, California 94304.
Attention: Vehicle Service.

By phone:
1-877-77-TESLA (1-877-778-3752)
The mail option will be used when we will start the LL case.

Regarding calling them, seems like Tesla has build up the castle and you can't overstep its walls to get anyone answering your questions over the phone anymore. I spent 4h yesterday trying to talk with anyone - got nothing

Hi all.

Back on 8/3, I have accepted delivery of brand-new Plaid and like all of us, I got some issues that I decided to let the Tesla service center fix later.

Back on 8/18, I have dropped the car at my local service center and they told me it will take a week to fix all those concerns. Long story short story, today is 9/9 and my car is still there.

I have had many chat sessions with my Service Advisor and he keeps telling me they have fixed everything and have completed all testing that has been requested by the engineering team. Now they are waiting for an answer from engineers to be able to release the car. I'm getting this excuse for a week already. They are rejecting my requests to release the car saying no one can say if my car has been fixed or not.

I have told them I'll open a lemon law case since one issue they are trying to fix is related to a safety issue. Airbag error has been presented from day one.

Right now I wait 30 days mark to start a lemon case.

Tbh I don't want to do it since I like my Plaid but I'm also tired of trying to get my car back. I told them to send me a check for monthly payment which they have rejected of course.

So my question is: does anyone know how I can escalate this issue to HQ?

Thank you in advance
What happened with all of this? My car was towed in over the weekend and is in the “waiting for engineering for next steps” phase.