Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Knoxville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping against hope that they can count 1 delivery for 11:59pm,9/30 🤣

CDF99F5F-D935-4DA7-A1E4-8AEBF1EE7385.jpeg

Reactions: Headwind
Hoping against hope that they can count 1 delivery for 11:59pm,9/30 🤣

View attachment 688000
I had to have some service done at Knoxville for a 12V battery failure after having my charge port door randomly open/close on its own for a week And saw a number of what look like new cars out there with white shrink wrap covering different panels. They are doing deliveries as of now. If you have. A Nashville delivery scheduled you should talk to them about getting changed to Knoxville!

Reactions: Rb48888
I had to have some service done at Knoxville for a 12V battery failure after having my charge port door randomly open/close on its own for a week And saw a number of what look like new cars out there with white shrink wrap covering different panels. They are doing deliveries as of now. If you have. A Nashville delivery scheduled you should talk to them about getting changed to Knoxville!
Thanks! It’s great to hear they are starting deliveries in Knoxville.

I did previously receive a text that my delivery has automatically been transferred from Nashville to Knoxville.

Waiting on a refresh X tho, with a Sept EDD, so not holding my breath. I’ll get excited when they start rolling out of Fremont! 😂

Reactions: Headwind