Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Lynnwood, WA (Upcoming)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3'sterly
https://www.managetickets.com/morecApp/ticketSearchAndStatusView.jsp?enc=30Hz7MXyTHrLO9sVjaWtMXi4WSDFQVJ7seJ5tA9hv+0UESSZrxYM+CeaCaYvtkl4

Anyone know what's going on? Is this another supercharger location, or just some work that Tesla is having done? (Solar?)
It's not too far out of the way for me, so I can take a look later tonight. Doesn't really look like a supercharger location to me though. I see the Seaview dealership on the map, but no idea which "pub" they are talking about here: "FROM DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE TO SEAVIEW DEALERSHIP, NORTH TO DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE TO PUB. ON EAST SIDE OF HWY 99. LOCATION IS MARKED IN WHITE PAINT."

Is there any word about a Tesla service center in Lynnwood? If anything, this seems like the type of location for that.

• Informative
Reactions: 3'sterly
It's not too far out of the way for me, so I can take a look later tonight. Doesn't really look like a supercharger location to me though. I see the Seaview dealership on the map, but no idea which "pub" they are talking about here: "FROM DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE TO SEAVIEW DEALERSHIP, NORTH TO DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE TO PUB. ON EAST SIDE OF HWY 99. LOCATION IS MARKED IN WHITE PAINT."

Is there any word about a Tesla service center in Lynnwood? If anything, this seems like the type of location for that.

I was thinking this was an odd location for a supercharger as well, and it's not that far from the existing one. However, I haven't heard about any service center locations other then Renton... and I'm a little surprised they would have to trench for electrical if there was an existing building that Tesla was moving into... unless this is for superchargers/destination chargers for service center use...

I was told by the Seattle Service Center people that there would be a Renton and an Lynwood Service Center replacing them when they shut-down. Not sure of the exact location though.

I agree with PlusEV. I didn’t think it was real, but my guess is this is the Lynnwood Service Center (and not a Supercharger).

When I think about it, is kind of crazy. I’m sure many of us have complained about service waits from time to time. Is this company INVESTING in service options? Wonderful!

If true, this is great news for the many owners coming on board as Seattle was too small to be helpful, but Lynnwood, Bellevue, and Renton-sized Service Centers will really help with the load when the Model Y launches in Q2. And they will cover customers throughout the region pretty well. Fingers crossed!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know exactly where this is going? I see Northwest Auto Rebuild and Truck Builders tucked behind Country Pho House. Is it taking that lot or is Seaview Buick GMC going away?

To answer my own question, the address shows as what looks like the old the Seaview GMC service building. That'll be interesting. A pot load of Tesla's in the same parking lot as a big GMC dealership and right across the street from the Benz dealership.

The location
Lynnwood SC.png