Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Lynnwood, WA (Upcoming)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just scheduled for service, and when asked where I wanted service I selected SoDo. When the reservation came back, it said Seattle-Lynnwood. I live in Everett. The appointment is for 02/05/2020. I will have to confirm with Tesla, but it sounds like maybe this location is now open? or will be opening in February?
Interesting. That’s pretty quick, but the site doesn’t need any major work from what I can tell, since it was a dealer/service center before.

Their map shows the Renton Service Center but not Lynnwood. Though, this is not a surprise to me given how disconnected/delayed their web site is from reality.

I couldn't find anything that described what services they do. I presume that things like body work aren't in every location. Anyone know or have a pointer to more detail?

Thanks all for connecting the dots that lead to a ‘soon to open’ Service Center in Lynnwood! That’s close enough to me to finally resolve the crack in my Pano roof glass......plus installation of HW3 should be a great opportunity to find the dash buzz I get going 35mph sometimes.
And thanks for the pics and please keep the updates coming. It sure don’t look very close to an opening.