Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Mechanicsburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mechanicsburg is listed for a test drive but doesn't show up yet on their list of service centers. Waiting, so I can pick my MY locally instead of driving to Devon.

Attachments

• te.JPG
    te.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: Kaos_X and BigNick
I received an email from Tesla this morning announcing the opening of the Mechanicsburg Service Center. Their Google My Business page is also live and says they are open. None of the language indicates they will have new Tesla cars on display or that this is a Tesla store or "dealership". Looks to be the same as the Lancaster Service Center.

I received an email from Tesla this morning announcing the opening of the Mechanicsburg Service Center. Their Google My Business page is also live and says they are open. None of the language indicates they will have new Tesla cars on display or that this is a Tesla store or "dealership". Looks to be the same as the Lancaster Service Center.
If you click on the icon for each, Lancaster displays service only with no store hours. Mechanicsburg displays both service and store.

Reactions: Lithium Future
I called the center and they mentioned they are still working with PennDOT to do vehicle registrations etc so they can begin delivering, hoping for early March. Till then it is just a sales and service center.

Would be nice if that was part of their loaner fleet, but you're probably right about vehicles to be delivered.
I was told their current fleet was mostly for loaners and about 10 vehicles, incl 3s and Ys, for test drives.

• Informative
Reactions: Lithium Future