Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center opening in Lake Forest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I picked up my X at the temp Service Center in Oceanside. They will be moving to their permanent location in Carlsbad on Monday.

Breaking News, per the staff at Oceanside, a Service Center opened today in Lake Forest. Great news for me personally, I work nearby. And great news for the log jam at Costa Mesa. The staff could not pull up an address. I get the sense it must have been an internal communication.

The location is not showing at Tesla.com or in the car yet. Keep an eye out for it. Hopefully this is true.

As I typed this it occurred to me, did the staff glance at the communication and did not get all the details...Lake Forest, IL. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Don't shoot the messenger.

Yeah my friend told me this last week. Sent me this picture.

received_2830989513597229.jpeg

Yes it's for real. It's a soft opening now, fully operational by Monday.

I got a tour of the site. Comfy lounge area. Pictures attached.

They asked that I not take pictures of the service area. Not a huge facility, but every bit helps to serve this area. Full signage is not up yet.

25471 Arctic Ocean Dr.
Lake Forest, CA 92630

I'm grateful.

Door.jpg Inside.jpg

Reactions: mociaf9
They are just North of the private lake community of Lake Forest Keys.

For years the Keys have restricted their boats to electric power only.

Like Tesla transportation, these Duffy and ElectraCraft boats have provided quiet, safe and clean boating to those living on the lake. Most have their boats tied to the docks behind their houses.

It's a great life...traveling quietly at Cocktail Speed.