TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Service Center - Rancho Cucamonga

Discussion in 'California' started by jmcmill, Sep 6, 2019.

1. jmcmill

jmcmill Member

I did a quick search, and couldn’t find anything on this topic so if this is duplicative I apologize. I was recently at the Pomona Service Center and was informed in the next couple weeks all service will be moving to Rancho Cucamonga. For many this is good news, for myself this is bad news as I live about 10 minutes from the current Pomona Service Center.

• Informative x 4
  2. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer Member

Heard the same news at Pomona a few weeks ago. I imagine Pomona will become strictly a body shop. Would also explain why the waiting area still consists of fold-up tables and scavenged chairs. Better news for IE owners at any rate.

3. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

Thanks for the information! Any details on specific location in Rancho Cucamonga? @jmcmill I was wondering when they'll open a service center in the Inland Empire. I'm seeing more and more Teslas around here.

4. nomis_nehc

nomis_nehc Member

Nice, it's like they're opening centers wherever I buy a property.

5. jmcmill

jmcmill Member

Actually, yes. In the vicinity of Arrow Rte and Haven.

• Informative x 3
  6. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

Thanks!

7. jmcmill

jmcmill Member

Update: I was told it should be opening next week.

• Informative x 1
  8. Need

Need Active Member

OMG, this is awesome! Thanks for the Info! I am at Rancho.

9. b0r3dguy

b0r3dguy Member

#9 b0r3dguy, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    I had a service appointment that I made last week for next Thursday at Pomona, and then today I received a text message stating that they can service my Model 3 sooner at the new Rancho Cucamonga location. I will be taking my car in tomorrow at the new service center so I shall see how nice this new service center is.

This is the address they provided me:

10851 Edison Ct
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

• Informative x 4
  10. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

Great news and thanks for posting the address! Take pics so you can post and share with other members who live in the IE.

• Like x 1
  11. Obsoletion

Obsoletion Member

I had an appointment scheduled for Oct 24 (for my S P100D) at the Pomona center and got a call yesterday morning asking if I could bring my car to the Rancho Cucamonga service center instead, which happens to be a mile from my office, and of course i said 'yes, when?' now was the answer :) I went right over and found out I was the 2nd customer they had seen since opening on Tuesday. Everyone there is really great and the service center is the best I have seen of Tesla. I was in and out of there in 20 mins, most of that time was me talking to them. But I did find out that the employees i talked to there had come from Costa Mesa and Buena Park. Seems they are ones that lived closer to Rancho Cucamonga so that made sense. Overall I am very impressed with this location and I seems that Tesla is stepping up their game with service as is needed.

Not to disparage Costa Mesa, Buena Park, or Pomona staff or quality, (I think most regular car dealers are as bad or worse) BUT those service centers are a mess because of the limited space they have to work with, so this center is a huge step in the right direction, hope we seem more like this in areas that are less congested.

• Informative x 2
    • Helpful x 1
  12. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

Any pics of the place?

13. b0r3dguy

b0r3dguy Member

I was only able to take one photo of the exterior. The interior was sparsely furnished when I went so I didn't think to take a photo. I'm sure there will be more furniture in the coming days/weeks/. One other thing the photo doesn't show is the "display" Model 3 that is parked on the side of the building in one of the Level 2 charging spaces. I counted about 4 Tesla Level 2 chargers (aka Destination Chargers) in the customer parking lot.

Attached Files:

• Informative x 2
  14. Kirito

Kirito Member

I work less than a block away! Met one of the managers who was going around the neighborhood. Very friendly and nice! Told me they were going to have sales team at that location and test drives as well.

• Like x 4
    • Informative x 1
  15. Obsoletion

Obsoletion Member

This service center is exactly what I want to be able to hold up as THE example of how service should be. I got a call from them this morning saying my parts came in a week early (just a service bulletin item I had originally made an appt for with the Pomona Center). They asked if I could come in early and so I did. I didn't even make it to the front door before I was greeted. I walked in and handed my keys off, and while talking to another customer, I got an uber credit on my phone, ordered a ride and was out of there within 5 minutes total. (Honestly, I prefer the uber to a loaner car, but I know that is me - have other cars to drive and they already have my gate access and garage remote, phone pairing, etc.)

Got a text message that was the car was ready earlier than promised, headed there, took a test ride with the tech and was off. The test drive was good as I got to talk to the tech and its always good to be able to ask some questions and give a little feedback from an owners perspective.

Here are my pics from today

IMG_0455.jpg IMG_0457.jpg IMG_0458.jpg

• Informative x 4
  16. ACA Man

ACA Man Member

+1 for this SC.

I stopped by today after work around 4:45PM without an appointment and even though they suppose to close at 5, my new SA Dat stayed until 5:30PM to take care of my problem.

• Like x 2
    • Helpful x 1
  17. tbleakne

tbleakne Member

I visited Saturday yesterday. Service is not open on Saturday but the lobby was open. there were two fellas on loan from Pasadena store there to offer test drives. The facility looks nice but it is quite small.

• Like x 1