Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Rancho Cucamonga

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a quick search, and couldn’t find anything on this topic so if this is duplicative I apologize. I was recently at the Pomona Service Center and was informed in the next couple weeks all service will be moving to Rancho Cucamonga. For many this is good news, for myself this is bad news as I live about 10 minutes from the current Pomona Service Center.

I had a service appointment that I made last week for next Thursday at Pomona, and then today I received a text message stating that they can service my Model 3 sooner at the new Rancho Cucamonga location. I will be taking my car in tomorrow at the new service center so I shall see how nice this new service center is.

This is the address they provided me:

10851 Edison Ct
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Last edited:
I had a service appointment that I made last week for next Thursday at Pomona, and then today I received a text message stating that they can service my Model 3 sooner at the new Rancho Cucamonga location. I will be taking my car in tomorrow at the new service center so I shall see how nice this new service center is.

This is the address they provided me:

10851 Edison Ct
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Great news and thanks for posting the address! Take pics so you can post and share with other members who live in the IE.

Reactions: J3diMast3r
I had an appointment scheduled for Oct 24 (for my S P100D) at the Pomona center and got a call yesterday morning asking if I could bring my car to the Rancho Cucamonga service center instead, which happens to be a mile from my office, and of course i said 'yes, when?' now was the answer :) I went right over and found out I was the 2nd customer they had seen since opening on Tuesday. Everyone there is really great and the service center is the best I have seen of Tesla. I was in and out of there in 20 mins, most of that time was me talking to them. But I did find out that the employees i talked to there had come from Costa Mesa and Buena Park. Seems they are ones that lived closer to Rancho Cucamonga so that made sense. Overall I am very impressed with this location and I seems that Tesla is stepping up their game with service as is needed.

Not to disparage Costa Mesa, Buena Park, or Pomona staff or quality, (I think most regular car dealers are as bad or worse) BUT those service centers are a mess because of the limited space they have to work with, so this center is a huge step in the right direction, hope we seem more like this in areas that are less congested.

I was only able to take one photo of the exterior. The interior was sparsely furnished when I went so I didn't think to take a photo. I'm sure there will be more furniture in the coming days/weeks/. One other thing the photo doesn't show is the "display" Model 3 that is parked on the side of the building in one of the Level 2 charging spaces. I counted about 4 Tesla Level 2 chargers (aka Destination Chargers) in the customer parking lot.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 200
This service center is exactly what I want to be able to hold up as THE example of how service should be. I got a call from them this morning saying my parts came in a week early (just a service bulletin item I had originally made an appt for with the Pomona Center). They asked if I could come in early and so I did. I didn't even make it to the front door before I was greeted. I walked in and handed my keys off, and while talking to another customer, I got an uber credit on my phone, ordered a ride and was out of there within 5 minutes total. (Honestly, I prefer the uber to a loaner car, but I know that is me - have other cars to drive and they already have my gate access and garage remote, phone pairing, etc.)

Got a text message that was the car was ready earlier than promised, headed there, took a test ride with the tech and was off. The test drive was good as I got to talk to the tech and its always good to be able to ask some questions and give a little feedback from an owners perspective.

Here are my pics from today

IMG_0455.jpg
IMG_0457.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg

Stopped by on the way home to see if there was any free charging. Authorized vehicles only. I'll stop by tomorrow too see the showroom. Kind of curious if they do deliveries there. This will make deliveries much more convenient than Costa Mesa now that Brea doesn't do deliveries anymore.

I called today to see if they have a 14-30 connector for mobile connector. No luck. Advised me to order from Website as it's faster.

IMG_20191115_201145__01.jpg
IMG_20191115_201100__01.jpg