Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Rochester, NY: When? Where? Really?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info.

The 5 sales/delivery limitation is very frustrating. Hopefully Syracuse at least gets a service center within the next few years.

It's sad really. Syracuse is smack right in the middle of the state and they feel that one in Rochester and one in Albany is better than a big brand new one in Syracuse, which can serve Watertown, Binghamton, Ithaca, Rochester and Syracuse.

If I open one, it would be in Camillus, NY if the Rochester one has to close or Liverpool, NY if it's only going to serve Syracuse, Watertown, Binghamton and Ithaca regions.

Last edited:
It's sad really. Syracuse is smack right in the middle of the state and they feel that one in Rochester and one in Albany is better than a big brand new one in Syracuse, which can serve Watertown, Binghamton, Ithaca, Rochester and Syracuse.

If I open one, it would be in Camillus, NY if the Rochester one has to close or Liverpool, NY if it's only going to serve Syracuse, Watertown, Binghamton and Ithaca regions.

sign me up for one in Liverpool...selfishly that would be very convenient to me and would definitely get me to pull a trigger on a Tesla. Liverpool is also conveniently located near the thruway, 81, and 690.

as of right now I am not willing to deal with the inconvenience of the service center being over 1 hr away.