TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Service Center valet offered at Laurence?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Falkirk, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Falkirk

Falkirk Member

I was looking at the service plans (Service plans) and noticed this:

"During my appointment, how will I get around if I need my car?

We want your Tesla Service experience to be convenient and hassle-free. If you are within 25 km of the closest Service Center, a Valet can be sent out to retrieve your Model S from your home or office and return it for you when the service is complete, if available."

I checked the distance I'm at under 21km from Laurence SC. I wanted to ask current owners if they have used this and is it usually available? This would go a long ways to quiet down any complaints of the car needing service if they could come get it.

Do you think this would be offered on Model 3 cars as well?

Thanks

2. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

When we bought our Tesla via CPO (used) last year, Tesla dropped off a P85 with autopilot hardware and the valet took our S85 back to Lawrence to attend to items I'd identified after delivery.

Very pleased with that service.

Since then, for the other service appointments, we've dropped off and had rental cars instead of Tesla loaners.

They're busy.

• Helpful x 1