TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Service Centers Need Serious Attention

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Pandamoanium, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Pandamoanium

Pandamoanium Member

Tesla meeting goals and pushing their initiative forward is amazing. Despite my countless negative experiences I’m still firm in my bullish stance on Tesla. I still have plans to purchase again despite the horrible S situation and X faults.

The one thing which I really wish they’d do is focus more on service centers since that’s truly an end user experience which continues Post purchase.

It could just be a one off on my location and center but it’s become worse and worse. I think getting their service centers up to a higher standard will only help their business and is something they need to do quickly. To me this is one of the next higher tasks on the list to keep their name and product solid.

2. Darren Donovan

Aren't service centers swamped with defective cars that were dumped on the public because of shoddy QC at the factory? SC employees are having to deal with issues that should have been fixed at the factory.