Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service centre courtesy car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was implying by losing height you would ... you knew that. Right?
Spinal injury? I feel your pain.
Did someone say Arthuritis? Know the condition well. :(

Odd.. when you write 'weight' i assume you mean weight...
I have lost an inch down to the 6ft 7in due to spinal contraction - getting old ain't fun.
Exercise becomes limited by how much it hurts afterwards. Oddly enough log splitting with an axe helps except ya has to bend down to pick the split logs up afterwards....

You might be unlucky enough to get this beast from Digbeth. It was unlocked though and I liked the white seats!

Do make sure you ask, also there insurance excess is high so might want to cover on your own.

View attachment 641820
That’s the one i had for 3 weeks last year (June 2020). All the wheels scuffed, The passenger side wing door didn’t work very well. Also the windscreen wipers were atrocious and flew of the edge of the screen when going fast.

Was fun to drive, but very thirsty on the electrons. It took almost twice as long to charge for the same distance on a 7kw (M3 takes me about 3-4hr and the X took 6-7hrs for my commute each day)

So is this MX a courtesy car (kings Road, London) - looked very new and shiny?

Attachments

• X courtesy.jpg
    X courtesy.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 58
Back in 2018 there was a reasonable chance of getting a nearly new performance loaner, but these days it's usually whatever mangy old beater S they have lying around. Last one I had was a pre-facelift 85D I think. It wasn't very impressive and way down on quality compared to any of the current cars. Didn't even have a centre console, just an open plastic tray! There was also something funky going on with the windscreen distorting my vision along the bottom edge. But still much better than the crappy diesel VWs Porsche used to offer.