Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Centre - Is This Normal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to counteract all the negative press. My 3 service center visits have been great. Twice to Edinburgh, before Aberdeen was open, each time with a courtesy model S and the last time to West Drayton when visiting my daughters in High Wycombe. We heard a rotational grauching sound from the front when stuck in traffic on the M40. I booked the car in, was allocated a GoZero taxi to HW and back again drivers contacted me by txt. And had a new wheel bearing fitted under warranty. Using the model Ss GoZero is a stroke of genius.. who want to ride around in an ICE Uber when you can stay electric? I understand that several.more service centers will be swapping from Ubers to GoZero taxis.

Just to counteract all the negative press. My 3 service center visits have been great. Twice to Edinburgh, before Aberdeen was open, each time with a courtesy model S and the last time to West Drayton when visiting my daughters in High Wycombe. We heard a rotational grauching sound from the front when stuck in traffic on the M40. I booked the car in, was allocated a GoZero taxi to HW and back again drivers contacted me by txt. And had a new wheel bearing fitted under warranty. Using the model Ss GoZero is a stroke of genius.. who want to ride around in an ICE Uber when you can stay electric? I understand that several.more service centers will be swapping from Ubers to GoZero taxis.
So funny you mention GoZero as I saw one today charging in Bridgend and wondered what that was about. It was a 21 plate black model 3.

So funny you mention GoZero as I saw one today charging in Bridgend and wondered what that was about. It was a 21 plate black model 3.
Really nice, polite, smart well educated drivers used to VIP runs from the airports. Really easy to chat to with some great stories to.pass the time. Both ex police, military, VVIP protection. I'd recommend them for an ordinary taxi run. My daughter is certainly going to use them when travelling to assignments.